Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

may they rest in ................................... piss
As the highest judge he got the nickname The Butcher of Teheran for having thousands of opponents of the regime executed so yeah, good riddance.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure we need this 'accident' right now. Iran will probably blame Israel, as they did with the suicide bomb a few months ago.

That might actually be the best moment for it, for everybody including Iran.

Their leadership, admittedly (not confirmed, but it's likely), lost four of their highest ranking members. Israel can expect Iranian, and possibly Hamas, actions to be toned down for a bit. Especially since it is very likely an accident, therefore no point in retaliating against Israel.
Iran will also have to deal with its inner turmoil since it appears the death of these HVT is taken as a much appreciated good news from the opposition.

Might have a connection to the current ME situation or a complete accident -

why do i feel like they will not find him and mossad will have a hand in his abduction..."Do you think im Tin hatting?"

Abduction...

Well, can Mossad do it? Sure.

But why? To what end? Except pissing the Iranians to no end and literally pushing them to do something really stupid.

Hoping for confirmation that everyone is dead, no tears lost for the dictators and their cronies from the "Islamic Republic".

In the meantime, some of the memes are hilarious...

1716166698496.png

Translation : her name is ela ,her age ,parents and shes being held captive by hamas

I think a very old chopper, in very bad weather, is sufficient explanation.

The Mi17 picture is from 2022, he was reportedly flying in a Bell (whatever model this was, 212 apparently).

But no matter the heli, flying in that kind of weather, next to mountains, is literally begging for a crash.

Last edited:
Mossad confirmed.

The Butcher of Tehran's students, cultured elite and atheists dies. So what do the unelected EU big whigs championed by students, cultured elite and atheists do?

Send their condolences.

Of course, like the one small village in Gaul some still hold out against the invaders:

I watched a video in Polish where a journalist claimed the Iranians asked Turkey and the EU to help them locate the helicopter due to not having the appropriate night vision technology.

Why haven't they asked RuZZia?

I watched a video in Polish where a journalist claimed the Iranians asked Turkey and the EU to help them locate the helicopter due to not having the appropriate night vision technology.

Why haven't they asked RuZZia?
They kept getting a busy signal ;)