Other Post Do you think society will get better this decade?

Wow, its all doom and gloom in here, kind of wish I'd never pushed this door open.

Prior to Covid, UK was trying to close of the worst of the 'im going to live on welfare for my whole life' by capping welfare at the average wage level, so if you keep having kids, thats on you.

As to the fall of western civilisation, I think we can all sleep well, we are now engaging the ISIS etc in Mali, Afghan, Iraq - i.e. well away from Europe.

For sure the refugees create a cover for evil-doers, but most seem to be attracted to the chance to A shoot at military, and B - possibly survive the encounter - which I doubt, but thats there business.

We have the uneducated class, but Amazon etc offers them a living, and maybe they will work the self=help aisle one day.

People still have kids, move to the suburbs, and wash the green dye out of their Hair.

Sure some problems, US election plus shootings, dont look pretty, but your going to have to resolve it, after the election.

no is the easy answer

far too many refugees - a culture where debt is no shame

too many on benefit - their role models are Towie etc idiots with tats and pumped up lips and nothing between their ears

The one thing I would do is shoot all 'influencers' and bloggers first off - get a real job

Maybe we just need to launch another huge spaceship, and put the dole'ies on it, as the new planet is such a utopia, never need to work etc.....

The workers can go on the later ships, if you know what I mean.....

Maybe we just need to launch another huge spaceship, and put the dole'ies on it, as the new planet is such a utopia, never need to work etc.....

The workers can go on the later ships, if you know what I mean.....
And Accountants ;)

No, the Ocean is dying, everyone has herpes and I can't find the remote to my T.V that I'm sure has never left the house.

No, the Ocean is dying, everyone has herpes and I can't find the remote to my T.V that I'm sure has never left the house.
Have you considered hairdressing or phone sanitisation, as career options?

Back