Ukraine
It’s all in the title. Where are:

Mokordo
Moose_Hates_You
Tizer
DasVivo
Xaito
2Sheds_Jackson

Please feel free to add in this thread some valued users that’s disappeared for the past months and if you can get a hold of them. They were all active on TheMess/Mpnet.

Last edited:
On a serious note, can't say. Without being specific about a certain person....I feel like the election may have turned some people off from, say...Twitter, this site, anything else relating to current issues.

That said, I look forward to seeing the above mentioned again. Good dudes.

Pretty sure he gave up defending his threads from his "neighbours"

You probably know better following those threads more closely than I do, if that’s the reason then it is what it is.

Hopefully no reason to be worried about any of these users leaving. They just didn’t struck me as being capable to leave one day for so long (for good?)

You probably know better following those threads more closely than I do, if that’s the reason then it is what it is.

Hopefully no reason to be worried about any of these users leaving. They just didn’t struck me as being capable to leave one day for so long (for good?)
He hasn't deleted his account and he seems to visit fairly regularly but just doesn't post anything anymore

Like the mythical Kirin of antiquity, I have, by the dint of my own might, thrown off the clutching talons of my oppressors, and foiled the aggressive maneuvers of the enemies of freedom in my return.

Though I have appeared absent from these website pages, rest assured that I have remained the unchangeable principal enemy of all left wing jackassery. As always, I have continued to hasten a final political victory through state-of-the-art ideological offensives.

Despite my many well documented former preversions, now safely archived to preserve the sanity of others, I am heartened by people's unquestioning support and trust as I shepherd my revolutionary upswing during these trying times.

Apparently I've been spending too much time reading North Korean news releases. It's good to see many old and not so old farts still kicking around here!

Like the mythical Kirin of antiquity, I have, by the dint of my own might, thrown off the clutching talons of my oppressors, and foiled the aggressive maneuvers of the enemies of freedom in my return.

Though I have appeared absent from these website pages, rest assured that I have remained the unchangeable principal enemy of all left wing jackassery. As always, I have continued to hasten a final political victory through state-of-the-art ideological offensives.

Despite my many well documented former preversions, now safely archived to preserve the sanity of others, I am heartened by people's unquestioning support and trust as I shepherd my revolutionary upswing during these trying times.

Apparently I've been spending too much time reading North Korean news releases. It's good to see many old and not so old farts still kicking around here!
Excellent!

I am still here in spite of being forced to do a format of my Wintoes partition due to a system restore failing, followed by doing the same reset for Ubuntu. Nothing seems real any more, and I have drifted into a sort of twilight limbo or alternative universe. To further improve my current mood, someone stole my car a month ago.
Enjoy that you collective load of sadists, and ne'er do wells

Folks were going to be placing a missing persons Ad in the Yellow Pages ... if you hadn't appeared

You know, I was trying to pin down exactly why I haven't been 'round these parts as often. It's true that my job changed and I've been on the road. But more than that - I think that all this social upheaval stuff went from being kind of a fringe thing in the early 2000's to being in my $@# face 24/7 by about 2010 or so. Christ that's already a long time ago.

I used to love going online - here in particular - and poking at people with a stick. But it got to where my daughters grew up - went to college - and became flaming lefties. Yeah, yeah, stop laughing. If they attend any kind of college, it's inevitable. Safe spaces, micro-aggressions, the male gaze, gender fluid ethically sourced free range bathrooms, sweet tapdancing Jesus I've had to run the full gauntlet of meaningless, self-serving virtue signalling every day. Appearing to care more than the other person is their $#%ing currency. Woe be onto him who strays from the approvedthink into the "problematic" An example;

So as a joke a few years back, I bought the charming and attractive Mrs _Jackson some "Trump coffee". This particular blend is mild and she likes mild, so she's been buying it ever since. It's this stuff:

coffee3.jpg

As Christmas approaches, the family has a Christmas wish list phone txt string going...and She posted that she wanted more Trump coffee. My oldest daughter gets all huffy "sorry but I'm not buying that". So, naturally, I asked for;

Coffee1.jpg

...and oh jeeez, I'm just the worst person ever. These people have no sense of humor. I know damn well that my daughter laughed when she saw it, but oh, no, we must constantly hammer home the party line.

Anyway...as you see, my battles with asshattery have sadly moved squarely into my actual life- and by the time I get to the computer, I just want peace and tranquility. I gotta work on that.

Good to see you and even more so alive. Right when I started this thread was still early stages of the pandemic.

Not that those days two years later are any better…

Did you find your way among the damned civilians?