photography Your Photography!

A few moon shots
DSCN3962.JPG
DSCN5359.JPG
DSCN0161.JPG

Bemused to why i get double posts of pics

When you say double posts, what exactly do you mean. If you mean two identical photos appear in your post then its likely you have inserted the uploaded photo twice. When you upload a photo theoretically you could insert that picture as many times as you want. (of course we don't want that)

If i uploaded a photo an continued to insert it say 3 times I would see this in my posts

Code:
[ATTACH=full]145530[/ATTACH]

note each photo has the same file number, so all you have to do if this happens is delete two of the attched images leaving this
Code:

;)

Beautiful Church and photos mate, was intrigued as to why a Norwegian church would be in Poland so did a quick recce on Google

Vang stave church (Polish: Świątynia Wang; Norwegian: Vang stavkyrkje; German: Stabkirche Wang) is a stave church which was bought by King Frederick William IV of Prussia and transferred from Vang in the Valdres region of Norway and re-erected in 1842 in Brückenberg near Krummhübel in Silesia, now Karpacz in the Karkonosze mountains of Poland. It was originally used by a congregation belonging to the Church of Norway, then the Evangelical Church of Prussia, and now serves the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in Poland.

The church is a four-post single-nave stave church originally built around 1200 in the parish of Vang in the Valdres region of Norway.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vang_stave_church

Thank you.
If you don't mind, I will sometimes put here such trivia - photos from the mines, abandoned vehicles, etc.
I'm glad that it interested you.
Happy Easter!

Thank you.
If you don't mind, I will sometimes put here such trivia - photos from the mines, abandoned vehicles, etc.
I'm glad that it interested you.
Happy Easter!

Feel free buddy, as long as they are photos taken by you, this is the place for them, Happy Easter to you and your family also :)

Back