Photos Some various models

Dixon66

Mi Sergeant
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Most of these were built more than 10 years ago.

wEpMQdn.jpg

iyqh8mD.jpg

C70XNdt.jpg

3xObjuF.jpg

x48NjV9.jpg

rrubpiD.jpg

PSCwQwP.jpg

nP0zT4h.jpg

RXh75QU.jpg

2n2kGHa.jpg

Need to get back to building some military ones. I've been on a Sci-Fi kick since I started building again this year.

Thanks Bombardier, unfortunately the skills have deteriorated due to lack of use and eyesight. There was a good eight years of not building before I picked it up again earlier this year. The first two I worked on went into the bin in frustration (a Ural 4320 and an M1126 Stryker). I find myself using a magnifying light more and more.

Since BDPopeye posted the SW desktops I figured I'd add these here too. I should have posted these yesterday for May the Fourth. LOL

All these are Fine Molds 1/72 kits built out of the box. Did a couple with non canon paint schemes. Will be doing the Red 1-6 with the Bandai 1/72 kits later this year as seen on screen.

Biggs Darklighter - Red 3 (this paint scheme is what is on the studio model in Lucas' archives, not what was on screen, more colors used, may have been repainted around the time of TESB filming)
qlIs7W5.jpg

Ewald Stargrazer - Green 6
BQmecPY.jpg

Orange 3
8okd3SS.jpg

I have a Fine Molds 1/48 scale one in progress as Wedge's Red 2 as seen in ANH on the bench right now. Should be finished in less than a week.

Thanks for looking.

@TIGREDELAIRE Thank you, I love modeling HMMWVs.

This could be my last model for a while. We've begun searching for a house in the next state to escape from the draconian laws here.

Fine Molds 1/48th X-Wing built out of the box.

Wedge's ride:

sEKR82B.jpg

xtSDLPG.jpg

osAKLUB.jpg

blBrh99.jpg

bFA1fRM.jpg

Gxqg7xO.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Bombardier, looking at another house Thursday afternoon. She's concerned about kitchens. I on the other hand need at least two garage spaces and a full basement that can be turned into a workshop and a gunsmithing area. LOL