1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Site help Posting Guide

Discussion in 'Site Help' started by Bombardier, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

I have been asked many times "What can I post and can I link to my website"

Q. What can I post?
    A. Anything that has a military connection of some sort

Q. Can I put a link back to my website?
    A. Yes, if you are sharing a photo/s and you have a website with more of the same then place a link with your image to your website or even Facebook, Twitter,Google+ etc etc.

Q. Do you let people advertise on Mi.Net
    A. If you are sharing an image or article with our community and you have a website that sells for example artwork, then you link back to your site which is in effect advertising.

If you simply post a link to a website and your share nothing then your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning. The only place where you can post a link to a Military website or facebook page without sharing anything is in our Good Military Website Thread found here http://www.militaryimages.net/forums/good-military-websites.42/

Warning- do not attempt to flood that thread with the same website link or you will not receive a warning, you will be banned straight off.

Have a good day my fellow MiNetters

Remember our Philosophy is based on 'UDDS' or Upload,Discuss,Discover,Share. This is what makes and will continue to make MI.Net great so bring it on.....

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016