Video Military Weapons.kamov Ka-52 Alligator

hothong

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Military weapons.Kamov Ka-52 Alligator: Is This Best Attack Helicopter?How do you think?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know little about the pros & cons of Military Helicopters however I am sure each and every one has their own particular benefits dependent on the design brief. I would imagine it would be difficult to incorporate all the best technological advances into one air frame.

You could also break down the qualities into numerous categories i.e Speed, armor, weapon systems, avionics etc

The only helicopter I have had to fear in my service and therefore offer it a lot of respect was the Hind

The KA-52 does look formidable though and seems to have a lot of technology. Any helicopter is only as good as the user mil-smile03

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ka-52K Ship-based combat scout-attack helicopter is designed to participate in anti-amphibious defense, including destruction of surface ships, tanks, armored and unarmored military equipment, manpower and helicopters of the enemy, to solve tasks of fire support for assault troops during landing on the shore as well as to provide reconnaissance of targets and targets’ distribution.
Due to the coaxial rotor design Ka-52K demonstrates great flight characteristics, the service ceiling of the helicopter is 5500 m, the hovering ceiling is 4000 m. It is easy to operate the helicopter from the deck of the ship thanks to the blade-folding mechanism, absence of a tail rotor and a wing console section pivoting mechanism.