GMW Landmark Scout

ENGINEER

Mi Staff Sergeant
MI.Net Member
"About LandmarkScout
We are World War Two reporters with a taste for travel. The political situation in Europe at the beginning of the previous century, the development of modern warfare and the rise of armoured forces between the two World Wars that followed have our largest interest, but specifically we focus on the 2nd World War in general.
From our base in Gouda in the Netherlands we visit landmarks, museums or other places of interest on our road trips to document and share our observations with other enthusiasts of similar interest. Of course we make mistakes or wrong assumptions (guess what? We’re human!). Please tell us what you think and feel free to help us along.

We hope you enjoy our website,
The Landmarkscout Team

Note
We are not going to disclaim the usual way. This website is dedicated to the history of WWII and that’s that. We believe in humanity, a cold beer and the goodness of people.
Copyright & Permissions
All pictures and texts are made by the LandmarkScout Team, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise. We work hard to keep this website unique. You can publish our pictures only with our personal and explicit permission and on your website only. If you want to use a photo from LandmarkScout in a book, magazine or other print or digital work send us a hard copy after you received our permission (we can send you a copy of the photo without the LandmarkScout mark on it). If we use a photo from another source we will give the proper credit to the author or the website. If there is no information with the photo it came from Wikipedia and is licensed by Creative Commons. If you add LandmarkScout as a link on a website, blog or forum, please let us know, we always like to hear about other enthusiasts doing their thing!"

I think this site while different to MI is very alike minded and has excellent articles and photos. Top line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did tell them I gave them a plug and recommendation but didn't ask them if I could include any photos. However it would have been hard to do so without including something interesting from them and hopefully they won't complain too much. I am subscribed to them and enjoy the periodic updates I get by email.

That is a great website mate, thanks for sharing it. :)

Back