Food & drink Hungry Boy recipes or just what you ate

_IMG3754.jpeg

That beer's a bit strong (9 points IIRC) but it has a great flavor. I just got a few bottles from Belgian friends in a Christmas package.
Not sure if it's available locally where you are . I suggest you pick up a few bottles of Liefe another belgian beer very potent beverage ..

Not sure if it's available locally where you are . I suggest you pick up a few bottles of Liefe another belgian beer very potent beverage ..
I live in a very rural part of the world so you're right about foreign beer availability. I can get Stella and enjoy that. Tried Jupiler in McDonalds last time I was over and didn't care too much for it.

I live in a very rural part of the world so you're right about foreign beer availability. I can get Stella and enjoy that. Tried Jupiler in McDonalds last time I was over and didn't care too much for it.

Jupiler is mass produced pish water, not suprised you didn't like it.

Jupiler is mass produced pish water, not suprised you didn't like it.
Sounds like you are describing Ballantine Beer, circa 68 served up in a rusty can. Gawd awful stuff it was :0(

Here is another version Limacharles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Colcannon Mash

Colcannon Mash

That's an awful lot of butter he used. I bet a reduced use of butter and mixed with some smoked pastrami brisket would be stellar or better get some smoked corned beef.

Back