Politics Georgia pass "heartbeat" abortion bill

bfc1001

Mi General
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Yeah....I'm against abortion as well. Not a religious nut, those from TheMess know my position on this well. There is, in fact, a separate life at stake. Two separate genomes. All of the political definitions of what constitutes a human life worthy of protection offered up by the left are just that - political narratives. That political narrative, which started at 20 weeks in Roe v. Wade, now includes full term and post natal infants in States like Vermont and New York. Horrifying. This is the retard level the left has bottomed out on.

CNN Contributor Insanely Claims Unborn Babies Aren’t Even Human

MAY 7, 2019 By Madeline Osburn
On CNN’s “Primetime with Chris Cuomo” on Monday night, a segment on the legality of state-level fetal heartbeat bills quickly spiraled into a chaotic debate about whether unborn children should be considered human beings. CNN contributor and erstwhile New York City Democratic politician Christine Quinn said, “When a woman is pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her.”
When guest Rick Santorum asked CNN Host Chris Cuomo if he disagreed “that at the moment of conception that a child is human and alive?” Cumono replied that means it’s “viable.” When Santorum asked, “Is it biologically a human life?” Quinn shouted, “No!”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/0...sanely-claims-unborn-babies-arent-even-human/

@riderboy , I am with you in this. I am against abortion for the simple reason that this is a separate life at stake, no religious point being made from me. Compounding the fact, the classifying of destroying a child at birth or post natal as "abortion" horrifies me, it is nothing short of murder

Yep. I think it's extremely dangerous to de-humanize human life. Slavery, genocide, military actions are all in some way justified or rationalized by de-humanizing people who are no different than you or me. I was astonished by the statement made by the pro-choice activist on CNN.

Yep. I think it's extremely dangerous to de-humanize human life. Slavery, genocide, military actions are all in some way justified or rationalized by de-humanizing people who are no different than you or me. I was astonished by the statement made by the pro-choice activist on CNN.

But you can't be that absolute . There are many reasons why abortion happens , some for selfish reasons , some for reasons of severe disability . The whole pregnancy games a bit of a lottery , stuff goes wrong all the time . I don't see how this law helps that particular fact of reality .

This just shows how backwards conservative US politics are. That's just two weeks later than a normal period (menstruation). Everybody that actually has at least the slightest clue about the female body knows that this is nothing extraordinary. Most women won't even know that they're pregnant at this point if they aren't checking it via a test.

Beau talk about it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But you can't be that absolute . There are many reasons why abortion happens , some for selfish reasons , some for reasons of severe disability . The whole pregnancy games a bit of a lottery , stuff goes wrong all the time . I don't see how this law helps that particular fact of reality .
Why not? It’s either a human life or it’s not. The left is on record, beginning with Justce Blackmun’s majority opinion in 1973s Roe v Wade, that it’s not. How absurdly stupid is that. How ‘anti-science’ can you get? That’s the exact rationale stated by the pro-choice activist on CNN. If it’s in the Mother’s body, it’s not human. You agree with that?

I’m hardly a radical pro-choice person especially when (some) of today’s women bomb their wombs with the pills and abort every now and then when they forgot the pill, but what happened in Alabama is going a bit too far. Even in cases of rape? Just no.

In France, some gynecologists « threatened » to stop performing abortions, none of them being a religious nutty either, but their main argument was that their dedication as being a doctor wasn’t to kill fetuses en masse.

Why not? It’s either a human life or it’s not. The left is on record, beginning with Justce Blackmun’s majority opinion in 1973s Roe v Wade, that it’s not. How absurdly stupid is that. How ‘anti-science’ can you get? That’s the exact rationale stated by the pro-choice activist on CNN. If it’s in the Mother’s body, it’s not human. You agree with that?

To me it's human RB . They could bring in laws banning abortion or laws saying you can abort when you want , it would nt make any difference to me I would nt abort unless medical reasons dictated that abortion was the best way forward . The whole problem I see with these anti abortion laws ( especially the Alabama one ) is we ve been here before . If a girl wants to abort shes going to abort regardless of the law . I dont see the point of going back to the days of the bent coat hanger or a massive intake of drugs to induce a miscarriage. I would say one thing on the matter ; a doctor should be allowed the right to refuse carrying out an abortion should he/she so please and maybe a reduction to 13 weeks . That's about as far as I'd go on the matter .

To me it's human RB . They could bring in laws banning abortion or laws saying you can abort when you want , it would nt make any difference to me I would nt abort unless medical reasons dictated that abortion was the best way forward . The whole problem I see with these anti abortion laws ( especially the Alabama one ) is we ve been here before . If a girl wants to abort shes going to abort regardless of the law . I dont see the point of going back to the days of the bent coat hanger or a massive intake of drugs to induce a miscarriage. I would say one thing on the matter ; a doctor should be allowed the right to refuse carrying out an abortion should he/she so please and maybe a reduction to 13 weeks . That's about as far as I'd go on the matter .
Yes, of course, no one wants that. (Although as an aside, prior to Roe v Wade most illegal abortions were performed by trained physicians). Nor does the fear of that justify the taking of millions of other human lives. Not trying to be a dick, but when I listen to the rationalization from the left for unlimited on demand abortion including full term and post natal infanticide, I just want to puke. It's not a religious thing for me, it's a simple, basic human right. The right to live.

Well, she committed a crime that resulted in the death of another person. That's a crime in and of itself, causing that death.

Won't probably matter, as I'm betting the Prosecutor won't pursue the case.

Last edited:
Back