Photos Crisis In Libya

I've seen about a half dozen reports that Turkey can no longer pay their mercenaries in Libya. Any confirmation from anyone?
I've read there is widespread discontent with the almost 5000 mercs sent to Libya by Turkey. Apparently Turkey only paid them their 1st months pay ($2000USD) and then stopped paying them. Looks like they have been pretty much abandoned there

I've read there is widespread discontent with the almost 5000 mercs sent to Libya by Turkey. Apparently Turkey only paid them their 1st months pay ($2000USD) and then stopped paying them. Looks like they have been pretty much abandoned there
turkey support terrorist in syria,support mercenary in libya,help somalia military,turkey might have most budget?
who support budget to turkey or turkey got budget from waepon trade?

I've also read reports that Turkey is tapped out on cash. Poor economy + lots of adventurism + Wuhan virus = no cash for scumbags.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

U.N.-backed government (GNA) fires a 105 mm recoilless rifle during clashes with forces loyal to Khalifa Haftar on the outskirts of Tripoli, Libya. May 25, 2019
bk2q2g2jhhy41.jpg

3 x KC-135 Tanker Aircraft
2 USAF KC-135 Tankers from Incirlik AF Base
1 x A-400M
1 x E-7 AWECS
10 x F-16's

Are currently airborne in Turkey.

4 x G Class Frigates
2 x Bayraktar Class LST
2 x Milgem Class Corvettes
6 x U-209 Submarines

Have reportedly left port.

Turkey has formally requested NATO Allied Air Command Intelligence Support citing imminent military operation affecting "Turkey's National Security". NATO Secretary General granted the request.

2 x Transport Aircraft have landed at Misrata Airport, Libya and are currently unloading supplies.

55a431d75b658a54f6d47c19b3b2d4272b1593995b04a441a0cc9db493ae5576.jpg
66857199a5543e8ea4db3aa63834667a3789b0911d8c78998e47e023c5cc2cfa.jpg
35c2d4e98bea390ba83aed8888db5bcfb27ce2e372e3b5eb6fbb83face42d510.jpg
EYkdatdWsAAdWTa
ae0286322df3b5f77bc40a75bb9f50d9453cf0276b3ac598c0a63b93647cca37.jpg

He further writes, citing sources in Libya, that “while the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Haftar are preparing for air raids on Turkey, it itself can strike at Haftar’s headquarters.”

“Turkey’s latest preparations were probably aimed at carrying out major air operations. From this moment, Turkey, in fact, is going to launch attacks on Haftar both from the air and from the sea,” said Karagul.
In conclusion, he significantly hints at some powerful Ankara weapon that it can use in Libya and which is “like a nuclear one”.

I just cannot see reasons behind this Turkish adventure in Libya.

It seems that they have get some S125 Pechora SAM systems from Ukraine for GNA. They lost dozens of UAV... They are spending lot of cash but what are gains?
And at same time they occupied part of Greek soil yesterday. Now this.
WFT they are looking for?

It seems that they have get some S125 Pechora SAM systems from Ukraine for GNA. They lost dozens of UAV... They are spending lot of cash but what are gains?
-North Syria for protect grave of father's Mustafa Kemal Ataturk!from?
Daesh?Syrians Shia?Arab Wahabi?Arab Suni?
-North Cyprus for?
-Somalia for?

Russian fighters in Libya were flow out a town south of Tripoli by their Libyan allies after retreating from frontlines at the capital, the town's mayor said.

The reported departure of the Russians is another blow to the Libya National Army (LNA) of eastern Libyan military leader Khalifa Haftar, and his foreign allies.

The Russian fighters allied to the LNA retreated with their heavy equipment from the capital to the airport of Bani Walid, a town some 150 km (93 miles) southeast of Tripoli, said Salem Alaywan, Bani Walid's mayor.

He told Reuters the Russians had now been flown out of western Libya to Jufra, a remote central district and LNA stronghold.
They (the Russians) were flown in three military planes to Jufra and their military vehicles were driven there," he said.
LNA spokesman Ahmed Mismari denied any foreigners were fighting with his force. But the Russians' presence has been widely documented by diplomats and journalists. Pictures purportedly showing Russians, some sitting on trucks, in Bani Walid were posted on social media.
"The withdrawal (of the Russians) from the greater Tripoli area is a very meaningful event because it deprives the LNA of its most effective, best-equipped foreign fighting forces on that key front," said Jalel Harchaoui, research fellow at the Clingendael Institute said.
The GNA has deployed Syrian fighters allied to Turkey, while Haftar is also using Sudanese. The LNA still holds the town of Tarhouna south of Tripoli with the help of a local armed group.

The reported departure of the Russians is another blow to Khalifa Haftar's Libya National Army (LNA).

Mediterranean gas transition influence.
tlg.png

tl.png

Russian fighters in Libya were flow out a town south of Tripoli by their Libyan allies after retreating from frontlines at the capital, the town's mayor said.

Looks like Russia and Turkey made a deal Syria for Libya.

Looks like Russia and Turkey made a deal Syria for Libya.

The are very conflicting reports coming out of Russia when it comes to the fate of Syria. Plus, I have to admit that I didn't understand Russian objectives over there from the get go.

The are very conflicting reports coming out of Russia when it comes to the fate of Syria. Plus, I have to admit that I didn't understand Russian objectives over there from the get go.

I remember that at the time when Russia went to Syria Russia was supposed to be in political isolation according to the then president Obama, then all of a sudden it became center of political attention.
Another reason was the same as for many other countries - to kill own Muslim extremists in convinient killing spot.
Also to gain control over territory of potential gas and oil transit lines.
That is only my opinion of course.