Intro Checking in

S

SVD

Camo collector, gun nut, scale modeler, military movie buff, love Sven Hassel books, so this is the new place huh?

Checking in to say hello.

SVD :D

Nice to see ya SVD and welcome. Where did ya find us buddy. army;

Hi SVD and welc.

Does SVD stand for Snaiperskaya Vintovka Dragunova by any chance?

HighlandSniper58 said:
Hi SVD and welc.

Does SVD stand for Snaiperskaya Vintovka Dragunova by any chance?

Ooooooooooh hark at you. :mrgreen: if your right, you have confirmed my suspicions. YOUR A CLEVER CLOGGS o-

Yes, SVD=Snaiperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, one of my favorite rifles. I found you guys through militaryphotos.net, and found them through gunsnet.net where I am an admin. I'd like a forum where I can post and enjoy without having to help run the place, so this is great. Right up my alley too.

Just filled my gallery with some stuff I hope to share as time allows...

Cheers!

SVD, I have had to place a credit link on all your images from www.headsbunker.com and send an email to the webmaster at that site for permission for them to stay with us. If you already have this permission then please advise.thanks mate.
Im not being awkward we just have to watch for breaches of copyright etc .
Lets see what the webby from headsbunker.com says, hopefully they will allow them to stay, their great pics.
thanks buddy

I am the webmaster at that site (its my stuff, my collection, etc), so let me check my mail and send it back to you ;).

Wow thats a great site buddy, sorry about the confusion but im sure you understand. :roll: roc;

Welcome SVD, Im sure you will like it here they are a very friendly bunch. :p

welc. SVD I see you have been bizzy uploading already. Keep it comming viki; vik,

Welcome to the shop floor so to speak. I look forward to seeing your pictures!
Zofo

welc. SVD, from another Yank. Getting to be quite afew of us. This is a GREAT place. They welcome us with open arms; don't hold that Revolutionary War thing against any of us :lol: . They all write without accents, too laugh; . Some of their phrases and slang have me scratching my head sometimes, though :? . Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

welc. SVD, This is a great site and a great bunch.

Back