Intro Achtung! Newbie Checking In !

Wittmann Skad

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Good afternoon gentlemen. I am glad to find this forum about Military enthusiasts. I love everything about World War 2, been into it since I was 14 years old. I collect WW2 Axis Medals( mainly German ones), books about German warfare and tactics and stuff related. I also make youtube videos with World War 2 clips and footages under the name of SkadTheReaper. In my free time I prefer to gather more information and make some research about WW2 stuff and much more. Nice meeting you fellas ! :)

Good to have you here @Wittmann Skad show off some of your collection ;)
I assume your username is partly based on the German Tank Commander Michael Wittmann?

Feel free to share your youtube videos here on the forums or in an album or category over in the galleries.

Last edited:
T
Good to have you here @Wittmann Skad show off some of your collection ;)
I assume your username is partly based on the German Tank Commander Michael Wittmann?

Feel free to share your youtube videos here on the forums or in an album or category over in the galleries.
Thank you. Yes its based on my favorite Panzer Commander from Second World War. As soon as possible I will post some photos of my medals and some books collections,meanwhile with your permission I will show you some of my work from youtube:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent videos , what software do you use?