Photos Can I share a link to a huge archive of materials about the Civil Defense of the USSR, Soviet firefighters and the Soviet army?

Иван Феоктистов

Mi Major General
MI.Net Member
I'm new to your forum, sorry if I'm acting a little incorrectly. I am from Russia, my comrades and I are studying the theoretical and practical disciplines of Civil Defense, preserving and digitizing the materials of the USSR Civil Defense and the Soviet Army. We have more than 250 films, filmstrips, several dozen albums of posters, historical photographs in our stock. I think it will be very interesting for you - exotic. I can share a link to our resource, and in the future I can help in translating Russian-language materials.
XzqsPzFELLA.jpg

Okay

I am a representative of the NSGO community. This Russian-speaking community, as I said, is engaged in the study of the disciplines of Civil Defense and the preservation of the history and teaching materials of the Civil Defense of the USSR. We think that we have the largest repository of information on the Civil Defense of the USSR. You can familiarize yourself with it at the link. If you decide to register in our social network, then our team will be able to help with the search for materials on topics of interest to you for free.

P.S. Above, I spoke about the chief of the chemical troops of the USSR, Pikalov. If you liked it, then later I can tell about many other Soviet officers, including Aleksandr Terentyevich Altunin. He was a great man, a hero of the Soviet Union, who lost his health after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

Okay

I am a representative of the NSGO community. This Russian-speaking community, as I said, is engaged in the study of the disciplines of Civil Defense and the preservation of the history and teaching materials of the Civil Defense of the USSR. We think that we have the largest repository of information on the Civil Defense of the USSR. You can familiarize yourself with it at the link. If you decide to register in our social network, then our team will be able to help with the search for materials on topics of interest to you for free.

P.S. Above, I spoke about the chief of the chemical troops of the USSR, Pikalov. If you liked it, then later I can tell about many other Soviet officers, including Aleksandr Terentyevich Altunin. He was a great man, a hero of the Soviet Union, who lost his health after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

love VK Ruski Facebook - not been on for a while, but it used to be the real 'wild east' of the internet

Could you please translate the Russian text to English for the three links you posted above?? Thanks!

I was just wanting to know what English translation is of these three links you posted so I could keep track of what one I was getting into is all??
That does the Russian say??
thanks mate!

НШГО - Народный штаб Гражданской обороны | VK
Ибу ибуди дадао муди!
vk.com
vk.com

НШГО - Народный штаб Гражданской обороны's album | VK
Photos from НШГО - Народный штаб Гражданской обороны, 245 albums
vk.com
vk.com

НШГО - Народный штаб Гражданской обороны's Videos | VK

vk.com
vk.com

Oh it's simple The first link is the main wall of the community. The second is photo albums. There you can find our library (Russian-language and English-language books and magazines), poster albums, filmstrips, photographs. The third is our film library. There are Soviet (and not only Soviet, but also Hungarian, Polish and American) films, newsreels, our own work. Our archive contains over 250 films in all languages. You can register on the VK social network, or you can view materials through a browser - this is also possible.