Question? Tactical Hoodie (from Hanna TV series) - identification

ves

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
hi,

can anyone help identify this hoodie?

H jacket.jpg
H jacket 2.jpg

I am also very keen to find out if anyone knows where I can get a pair of these trousers, the black ones on the right, not the very common and easy to find cargo pants on the left.

View attachment 226999
I was so hoping it'd be you to post the first response. The fact is, I still owe you for the curse 'Christ on a pushbike'.

I was so hoping it'd be you to post the first response. The fact is, I still owe you for the curse 'Christ on a pushbike'.

I'll take it, but I reckon chops might have been the one to bring that to mpnet and CaliJoe is the one who really ran with it.

And I approved it, so I made sure I was the first to post in it :p

What I really like about the original poster's question is the assumption that hoodie is somehow "tactical".

What I really like about the original poster's question is the assumption that hoodie is somehow "tactical".

Must be the color. Also the guy's build. Otherwise it looks pretty generic just like a "tactical hoodie" would. Imagine that hoodie on a 250 kilo meat mountain you'd be hard pressed to call it "tactical" ?

Danny Archer was from Rhodeeescha, bruh. I couldn't tell the extraction of Mr. Tactical Hoodie, though.

Back