Question? Looking for movie

A

andre93w3

I have no clue who starred in the film it was a comedy, and it may not even be a British film... came out perhaps 80's or 90's

It was 2 men detectives, that were
always fighting.... and there was a scene they were dressed as monks and
started fighting and the nuns were all upset and passed out cause there were
fighting.

Then in another scene...they got into a Ferrari and drove and the car was
going so fast that when he drove past some people it took their clothes
off...

Now please where I can find the name of the movie and possibly can download the movie

May be you can try Warez site. It has a large collection of movies. Please see if you get the answer of your question. Possibly NUNS ON THE RUN but as I haven’t seen the movie I can’t be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm your Ip addresses are near identical, you use the same text font ? seems to me something strange is going on here, I will get to the bottom of it. :confused:

Hello guys, you are banned and i have reported your site to FACT
Federation against copyright theft.

Have a nice day

ps any arguments i refer you to your own

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF USE / AND LEGAL INFORMATION

Copyright Infringement
Some files contained on these networks are copyrighted works, like popular games, movies, music, and software. P2P software makes it possible to upload and download copyrighted material from the Internet without proper authorization, but that can violate copyright laws and subject you to criminal and civil penalties. Click here for information on how to minimize copyright infringement using p2p applications. For all others, please consult the user guide provided with the application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something seems a little strange...

SPAMMER ALERT!!! SPAMMER ALERT!!! Go find some other site to infest...cover;