1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Looking For A Specific Image

Discussion in 'Seeking military image / video' started by Jesse, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Jesse United States

Jesse Recruit MI.Net Member

Looking for a specific image (m55a4 20mm On What Appears To Be A Pbv 302)

I've seen this image online a few thousand times without ever paying any attention to it, but now I am actually looking for it and can't seem to find it. The image in question is a rough looking tan colored tracked armored vehicle with a triple 20mm M55 anti-air cannon mounted on top. I suspect the vehicle is a Swedish Pbv 302, based on my memory of it, but I want to find the image to ascertain whether that is correct or not. Can someone help find this image?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Bombardier likes this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Welcome @Jesse I will take a look around for ya :cool:

3. lince Brazil

lince Private MI.Net Member

What is it? It's installed on several Royal Navy ships, does anyone know the name of it?

4. lince Brazil

lince Private MI.Net Member