Other Post You can now buy a flamethrower to attach to your drone for $1,500

The Dane

Mi Lance corporal
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
This doesn't seem to be a good idea o_O(video in the article)
Drones are being used by companies from Amazon to Uber, but one company built a flamethrower you can hook up to your personal drone for all your fire-spewing purposes.
In a video from company Throwflame, the TF-19 WASP flamethrower drone attachment is seen spewing long streams of fire into the air and engulfing dead bushes in flames.

Not to put in every hands... that’s ridiculously cheap too.

Murica, F*** yeah.

No offense, but even as a fellow gun owner you won't get me to pretend that that thing belongs into the hands of every retard on the streets.

It was going to happen eventually. That and tinkerers with a good source of electronic parts could assemble one with little trouble.

Still, it would be just the ticket for big wasp nests! :cool:

I don't see much use for it other than to use against Zombies and Aussie Spiders, for the latter I could use a can a hairspray and lighter all for under $5, $3 at an Asian variety store. #Justaseriousobservation

It's hazy in my memory but didn't someone in the States previously get in trouble for putting a pistol and a flamethrower on a drone? I vaguely recall that they got him on breaking aviation regulations rather than weapons ones.

Murica, F*** yeah.

No offense, but even as a fellow gun owner you won't get me to pretend that that thing belongs into the hands of every retard on the streets.
Actually, flame throwers are completely legal and unregulated in 48 states.

They are very useful for clearing out ice, land and dealing with the odd spider.

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ.
You called? Dunno. Has there been a rash of flamethrower attacks? Other than the Feds incinerating 76 Branch Davidians including 20 children at Waco.

My sons doing some drone courses and they really are worried someone will take out our PM with one. Why bother she will be thrown out next election.

Back