Quote/Poem Winston Churchill

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In Critical and baffling situations, it is always best to return to first principle and simple action"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“it so often happens that, when men are convinced that they have to die, a desire to bear themselves well and to leave life’s stage with dignity conquers all other sensations.”
"I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"There is at least one thing worse than fighting with allies – And that is to fight without them"

"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
Prime minister Winston Churchill

Back