Other Post Va unemployable

fishy75503

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
I filed a DRO appeal in 2011 due to the fact that there was numerous problems with my lasts VA C&P exam Pertaining to my right knee. I also informed the Va that my left knee was a secondary condition due to the right knee and i have to use all my weight on left knee and i fall. The VA stated after the C&P exam that the right knee was not service connected and denied my claim for left knee. I was not claiming service connection on left knee but that it was a secondary condition . the va would not raise my percent and left it at 10% on right knee so i filed DRO appeal in 2011.

I have referenced my unemployability numerous times in the DRO appeal. Ifinally was given a C&P exam again on 10/2/2012 concerning the appeal . the va ask the examiner about functional impact doesthe veteran knee and /or lower leg condition impact his or her ability to work?the examiner checked yes and stated he has severe pain and very limitedmovement. pain if stands five minutes or more will need to sit down because thedegree of pain.

I finally wrote my US senator in feb of this year and also in that letter tohim stated that i was unemployable.

I called the DAV lasts week and ask the status on DRO appeal and the DAV informed me that the VA had rated me 40%. I have not received any documentation from the VA as of this date.

my question is will the VA look at the C&P examiner results and will they take inaccount i am unemployable and raise my rating higher than 40%.

the other question i need to file on my Diabetics,Restless leg syndrone, hearing loss and my dry eyes do i need to go ahead and file are wait till the appeal is finalized.

please feel free to e mail me fishy75503@yahoo.com with any comments on this matter.

Welcome fishy just need some of our esteemed US vets to answer your questions now.

regards
Bombardier Site Admin

Back