1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Book Tigers in the Mud

Author Rating:
4/5,
Pages:
ISBN-10:
ISBN-13:
978-0811729116
Publisher:
Stackpole Books

1. Reloader

Reloader Mi Lieutenant MI.Net Member

Reloader submitted a new Showcase Item:

Tigers in the Mud

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
    Bombardier likes this.
  2. tigertanktoo

tigertanktoo Mi Recruit MI.Net Member

I highly recommend this book to any German Armor enthusiast or model builder. Alot of great references to the combat conditions the german soldier endured and alot of great black and white photos. Althought not as detailed or as in depth as " Normandiefront: D-Day to Saint-Lo Through German Eyes" by Vince Milano, it's still a great story from the perspective of the other side of the war and how it affected the german soldier. Absolutely one of my favorite books.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Bombardier likes this.
  3. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

@Reloader I have created a Review Item from this thread. If you look at the top of the thread you now have 3 tabs General Description, Image gallery and Discussion