Other Post So, how was your day?

My prostate is the only thing waking me up in the middle of the night.
You need a couple cats, they sell cat litter in 1 gallon containers nice plastic with a big screw on lid. Perfect for sitting on the floor nearby, especially when it is cold as a well diggers avs and a long way to the bathroom. ;0)

Fortunately the toilet is fairly close to the bedroom, I just find my way thanks to those LEDs lights guiding me like a lighthouse would to the old wreck for a ship I am. Thanks.

The US made bowling a sport, Canada made curling a sport. Hell, even the southern French think Pétanque is a sport so…

, but why can't we make flood insurances mandatory for all home owners in regions prone to flooding?

That insurance would be very very expensive, prohibitively so for most, I'd have thought.

That insurance would be very very expensive, prohibitively so for most, I'd have thought.
Nah, it's not too bad. I live in a high-risk zone and pay €51 a month for total coverage without co-payment. You can get much lower rates if you agree to a higher co-payment. Besides, the more people are insured the lower the insurance rate gets for all.

Was on my way to Gourock this morning and they phone me to come in n work because someone got sent jhome for being ill ..

Obviously the ones who Get PAID more than me couldn't be arsed doing the Shift

Nah, it's not too bad. I live in a high-risk zone and pay €51 a month for total coverage without co-payment. You can get much lower rates if you agree to a higher co-payment. Besides, the more people are insured the lower the insurance rate gets for all.

That's not a bad deal. Flood prone areas here might see an 8 fold increase in your insurance.

Speaking of, another 40mm this morning, with more to come. Roads in town are flooded again.

It's getting worse here, too. And now the mercury is about to drop well below zero, they say. Here's wondering if the entire flooded area will simply freeze over?

Really? I love pond slashing. Rinks are okay, but to truly be free both pond and lake skating is where it's at.

Bought a thousand dollar plus prism scope. Realized I should have listened to the internet when they said that I'll be sorry. I was sorry, they were right. The Trijicon TA50 3x24 has the tightest eye box of all with an inch and a half more relief than the 4x32's one inch.

But I did find someone who offered to buy it from me for what I had put into and knew what he was getting into. No problemo there, lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You mean to tell me the state of Norway will give me a mansion, guaranteed food, and the promise of nobody ever visiting me for life... and all I have to do is light up some kids?

I'd probably have posted that in the terrorist news thread.

But anyway, may F be upon him for his heinous crimes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You mean to tell me the state of Norway will give me a mansion, guaranteed food, and the promise of nobody ever visiting me for life... and all I have to do is light up some kids?

He’s a larger library than most of us do, his workout/gym space is about better than the few machines I use at the gym dealing with other jocks. Also the TV room and couch is quite confy.

Yeah, Norway prison always held the reputation to be heaven, very undeserving for slaughtering dozen of kids.

I am amused right now.

One of the things that I am subscribed to on facebook, is mil history groups. One recent posting was the history of the IJN Musashi. I was trying to understand why there were so many comments when I figured it out by clicking on one with 342 replies, all apparently butthurt because the OP said that it's aright where it belongs, the bottom of the ocean.

I'm trying to understand why there was even any butthurt. I came to the conclusion that the butthurt is stemming from immature anti American biases not from WW2 which that ship was sunk during, but for the fact that he was an American saying it. I mean lol, imagine defending the IJN at that time and it's brutal war crimes, mistreatments, and other cruelties, that was on it's way to attack the allies during a period of total war. All because a yank said that it's where it belongs, at the bottom of the pacific, LMAO.

The hate is so ridiculously petty. Imagine, letting all of the US living rent free 24/7 and being so consumed with hate that you're so easily triggered over nonsensical hills of self imagined slights to lay on. Outfight bundles of sticks useless intolerance and divisive hate.

He’s a larger library than most of us do, his workout/gym space is about better than the few machines I use at the gym dealing with other jocks. Also the TV room and couch is quite confy.

Yeah, Norway prison always held the reputation to be heaven, very undeserving for slaughtering dozen of kids.

Do they still do butt stuff though? It's all fun and games until you're getting loving you weren't overly keen on participating in.

Back