1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Question? QinetiQ Fraser Range

Discussion in 'Ask A Question ??' started by Herc15, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Herc15

Herc15 Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

i have some pictures of the remains of the Fraser Point range facilities. it is mostly just a shell with a lot of graffiti. i am wondering if i should upload them here(would they be of interest)? if so where shall i put them? should i start a thread for ex military buildings or is there already one? sorry a lot of questions but i am just testing the waters...

BravoZulu and Bombardier like this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Lets have a look mate, if they are all photos you could create a thread titled however you wish in the Military Photos Forums :)
    Always interesting to see some old military places

BravoZulu likes this.
  3. Herc15

Herc15 Mi Sergeant MI.Net Member

OK will do
    i won't be able to do them tonight as i am busy but i will see what i can do when i have a few minutes.

BravoZulu and Bombardier like this.
  4. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

No rush buddy, whenever you feel like Mil-smile01
    We aint going nowhere