Question? Military Stuff preserved as monuments request

Polar

Mi Staff Sergeant
MI.Net Member
I'm doing my own personal site and part of my web will be about tanks, planes, guns and others and military stuff. I'm looking for good pic this equipment. IF you have any yours this type pic and info about this pic, can you e-mail to me? I'm mainly interest your photos.

I have a photo which I'll post here and send to you on email. It is part of the "Poklonnaya Gora" complex in Moscow.

If you want a copy of the T34 in Berlin, I'll send that one across to you as well.

I've sent you the email, hopefully you've got it. I've had a quick look at your site and it looks promising. Where was the photo with all those Migs taken?

Thanks
I doing this photo in Polish Aviation Museum in Krakow. This place is name "MiGs Alley" and have colected all Mig what was use by Polish Air Force

It looks like an interesting place for a visit!
Thanks again - I've bookmarked the site and will check back!

I find new bigger and free server and I remove my web. When I finish it I post link and I upload yours photo Zofo :D

Ok mate, will remove old site and when you post the new address, I'll take a look!

Thanks for the credit my friend - it looks a really good site! Well done. If I find anything else, I'll send it across. Good work mate!

A quick edit - the pictures of the Skot - this is some sort of command and control vehicle I presume - there seems to be a lot of communications antennae on this vehicle. Is this correct?

Zofo said:
A quick edit - the pictures of the Skot - this is some sort of command and control vehicle I presume - there seems to be a lot of communications antennae on this vehicle. Is this correct?
Yep you have right. This is command version R-2 (I Think) APC SKOT better knows in the West as APC OT-62.

To be honest with you, I never came across this vehicle in my career. This is Polish isn't it?

Andy I have questian that pic of M4A2 Sherman III Duplex Drive from Album Normandy Today was doing in museum or this is tank preserved as monument?

It is preserved as a monument at Juno beach buddy. If you wish to use it please help yourself. :mrgreen: