Movie / TV MILITARY Movie Trailer 2019

The Keeper

A WW2 German soldier prisoner in England became the goalkeeper of an English team. Fall in love with a girl, blah blah .....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That looks good :)

SGT Will Gardner - Max Martini, Omari Hardwick, Gary Sinise

It should be a good one, and with Gary Sinise (and I hope Lt Dan band) the music will be nice.

Brotherhood

Looks like a real, real good Russian movie about the final stages of the Afghan war.

108th Infantry division has to withdraw over the Salang pass. The division commanding officers are trying to broker a truce with the local mujaheddin warlord, Hoshem, but all goes to hell when Hoshem's right hand man shoots down Soviet aircraft and captures the pilot. Despite "bigger picture" and political considerations, the recon unit goes on a rescue mission to bring the pilot home no matter the cost.

The movie is already stirring up controversy in Russia because it is supposed to be released on WWII Victory Day, 9th of May, but the Duma parliamentarians labelled the movie unpatriotic because its portrayal of the Soviets at all level is not exactly glowing. The movie director fired back saying that the movie is for the folks who fought there, young officers at that time, but now colonels and generals who are close to retirement, and these folks wanted the movie to show things like they were.

Last edited:
^^ looks real good, hoping for some English subs when it comes out (Y)

As someone who lived through it, this looks terrifying, but genuine. My grandfather passed away from cancer he contracted while taking part in design of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant sarcophagus.

Sorry for your dad. I was only two, when in happened and a few hundred kilometers to the South. Don't know why, but i was always fascinated and at the same time terrified by it. RIP to all that made the ultimate sacrifice in those days.

PS: it looks great.

Not my type of movie but I'm willing to check it out

COMBAT OBSCURA

Just out of high school, at the age of 18, Miles Lagoze enlisted in the Marine Corps. He was deployed to Afghanistan where he served as Combat Camera — his unit's official videographer, tasked with shooting and editing footage for the Corps’ recruiting purposes and historical initiatives. But upon discharging, Lagoze took all the footage he and his fellow cameramen shot, and he assembled quite simply the very documentary the Corps does not want you to see. COMBAT OBSCURA is a groundbreaking look at daily life in a war zone as told by the Marines themselves. More than a mere compilation of violence, the edit ingeniously repurposes the original footage to reveal the intensity and paradoxes of an ambiguous war from an unvarnished perspective.

Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan – Official Teaser Trailer
Cool!, I've been waiting for this one for years to come to fruition(Y)

I was sooooooooo excited when I watched this trailer last night!
Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan – Official Teaser Trailer

What I think is good is that at last productions are being made showing the heroism of the others involved, very good to see the ANZAC as protagonists; I had the opportunity to see a movie (horror) where the protagonists are the South Koreans in Vietnam (Romeo Point) that I highly recommend.

Surprisingly looks very good. Upcoming Ukrainian war movie "Illovaisk 2014". Unfortunately, no subtitles of any kind so far :(

ANGEL HAS FALLEN with Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman

The command (story of the Kursk)