Intro Jello

Hello buddy and welcome to our small but well respected community. :mrgreen:
Your signature albeit graphic and to the point has been edited. There is always the chance that children looking for valuable information may see your text and as such we should sanitise such comments. I suppose your thinking , why protect kids from such language, when they will hear it in most everyday places?, well maybe so, but in this place that is ours we hold some of the more old fashioned values. These values may protect our children from the F***ed up world to which your refer.

All the best and my most sincere regards. You are most welcome here sal;

Thanks my mate, Sorry about the language, didnt even notice it.. .Me being 16 and hearing it all the timem, but it is good to see you are trying to keep it out of the forums

great stuff

Im glad you took it so well, although I agree with your comments about "Our World" I like to think our site will stand by the standards of which our fore fathers fought and died for.
I know occasionally we will use some bad language, it is usually in a context that expresses our strong opinion about the things that are going wrong in the world that, my and im sure, your ancestors fought to protect.

I repeat my words earlier. You are most welcome.

Regards Andy :mrgreen:

Qwest, welcome, it's good to have you onboard. As messed up as our world is... Bomber is here to keep us on the straight and narrow, like our guardian angel so to speak.....

Whatever your views you're welcome here and you're in good company.

Hope you enjoy our stories and the don't drag on too much...

Thanks

And seeing as you are A mob....Do you know anywhere where I can go and talk about the likes of Castro and Che?

And Comunism?

It is interesting me much and cant find others to talk about it and learn about it

why not start you own thread about this subject. Lets say in the open forum. zIm sure you will get a resonse. Well at least opions on it anyway :mrgreen:

Qwest,

Communism, fascism, or any 'ism, personally speaking if you have a view, I'm willing to listen. Just out of curiosity what is your interest in Che and Fidel? What are your views on communism and democracy...

sounds like an interesting topic to dicuss.

^well, I dont no much about it, But I have been reading about Che, and he interests me so much, even tho what he did was in the wrong to so many, he was just a smart man and I donno I belive a lot in his beliefs....

But thats why I wanted to know if the site had anywhere to go read about it because I know very little about Communism and Facism

Hi qwest, and welcome to the site.

if you want to talk about communism than have a word with our resident expert Zofo, i'm sure he would be interested to talk about it.

Welcome and I look forward to talking on the site.
I have an interest as DP notes above (thanks mate for the compliment!) and Polar is quite knowledgable in this sphere as well.
Talk to you soon!
Zofo

Welcome Quest. Concerning God's name on our money - He didn't put it there, nor did He ask that it be put there. It was placed there by an earlier generation that sincerely believed what it said, don't be too hard on them.

I have a good theoretical knowledge of Communism, but unlike Zofo I have never traveled extensively in the former Communist countries, and certainly not like Polar, who lived under Communism. I also have some experience with Communism in Latin America. Be glad to answer your questions.

Rotorwash

Hi Qwest,
Welcome to the site, the quote you give ‘Money's the root of evil.’ Is not quite right the correct quote is ‘The love of money is the root of all evil.’ But you’re not the only one to get it wrong.
Silky
sal; army;

Back