Intro Hi there

Astaran

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hello everyone,
my name is Astaran and I had been a member of mp.net from 2009 until it's regrettable demise. I joined the exodus to themess, but left that place for good a few years ago, when I noticed how it negatively influenced my mood and posting behavior. I genuinely like to discuss topics of military history/policy/politics and to get new insight from BTDTs, but I couldn't stomach the constant trolling, flame wars and shitposting, especially after the huge influx of new members after the annexation of the Crimea.

I have no noteworthy military experience of my own, but I am, what you could call, an "advanced military enthusiast" with a university degree in Military History and a somewhat insatiable appetite for military/security related books. I'm always looking for new inspiration and suggestions when it comes to filling my book shelves (very much to the disliking of my poor GF).

Long story short, I'm hoping for a good time here and interesting discussions with the community.

Cheers,
Astaran

Great to have you here @Astaran , you should fit in very well here. Trolling is not tolerated and is quickly sorted, get into the threads and enjoy.

You seem like someone after my own heart mate! (Y)

Welcome to the site, just read your post in hybrid war forum , very interesting stuff

Back