Intro Guten tag!

No. Gutersloh - 47 Regt, left in 89 to go to NI to The Army Dog Unit.
Started Woolwich in Feb 84 then left in June I think, I was in Le Cateau troop drill;

Saw them they are good. Hows about posting them over here? :mrgreen:

Hi again Napier, I was at Woolwich in 1956/7 a little before the time of yourself and Bombardier. Across the road from the rear gates of the depot stood the ‘Red Shield’ shop, it was open from 06-30 to 21-00 selling; papers, cigarettes, tea and an assortment of fresh baked buns. Behind that was 20 Field Regiment, I was in 107 battery and drove the quod, limber and 25 pounder. Four lads all called Jones and myself, ran a skiffel group and got free beer all weekend. Them where the days. For a good read go to Forums and stories and click on my anicdotes.

sal; sal; sal;

Hi Bombardier,

I've posted them onto this site, they've been approved but placed in different areas by the webmaster.

John,

another Gunner and I'll check out your anecdotes

Napier

Napier old buddy, I am the webmaster. I have placed them into different categories but they will all appear togeather in your personal member gallery. I like them mate, I know they are purely loyalist but they do show one of the real problems the Peace process has and that is both sides just will not let go.
For our American cousins Catholics and Loyalists paint these murals in their own areas. In my opinion it just fuels the hate that is so deep in the veins of people in NI and until they let go of this hate the reconcilliation will never advance. Incase people are thinking who the hell is this guy and what the f**k does he know, I confess I know very little relatively speaking but it does concern me and my statements above are obvious to anybody with any amount of common sense. :mrgreen: :roll:

ahh mucker, I thought you were the 'Charlie Onion' as so to speak and you're doing a fine job.

welc. welc. Welcome, Napier. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Ya gotta watch these guys, especially Derrick. Mighty devious fellow, that one. :lol: :lol:

Just one thing guys,

how do I get these little icons, flags, arty pieces to the left under items? Call me thick........less of it! but I've clicked on profile and items, but this technology thingy is a bit beyond me a times. although trained on 'Rapier', I was also a 'Flaggy' in the BCP/RCP, so there you go!!!!

Napier

No wonder I can't get anybody to answer on the Jackpots. Thought you were a nice guy, Eagledriver, looks like a re-assessment is in order.
Devious, moi? J'avais plus triste!!!
rid: rid: lolb; lolb;
;) ;) :D :D
Derrick.

Napier said:
Just one thing guys,

how do I get these little icons, flags, arty pieces to the left under items? Call me thick........less of it! but I've clicked on profile and items, but this technology thingy is a bit beyond me a times. although trained on 'Rapier', I was also a 'Flaggy' in the BCP/RCP, so there you go!!!!

Napier

You earn money when you post topics or replies, you get more for topics than for replies. If people reply to your topics you also get money. If you correctly answer any quizzies set by other members (derricks Jacpot questions will earn you the most) then you get money that way. Once you have enough money you go to the shop (the link is top of page) and you find an icon that you would like to buy and well....buy it. It will auto appear under your user name and in your profile. If you get bored with it you can sell it back and buy something else. onbviously if you sell it you will only get second hand value :mrgreen: .

Hope this helps.

PS you can also gamble your money (which are called milcreds by the way) in the chance ace card game link is also top of page.

Cheers for that Mucker,

i bet if I'd took the trouble, I would of sussed that one out myself and read it in the instruction manual, however cheers for the info (make a good Gun crew!!!) and what a good idea

Guten Tag auch! from somewhere near Dortmund :)

Hello to you and everybody!

I'm new too.

I found this page on google because i searched for some pictures. Now i'm glad to found instead of pictures this page :)

regards,
Charon

Back