1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Site help Bb Code "spoiler"

Discussion in 'Site Help' started by Bombardier, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

I have been asked what the BB Code called a Spoiler is all about so here is an explanation but I am sure you will find other uses too.

A Spoiler is a BB code that helps to keep your posts nice and tidy especially if you have a lot of technical jargon and want people to know what the particular phrase means.

e.g
    A tank is a tracked vehicle used to carry a small crew who operate a large calibre gun on the battlefield.
    Here you could use the code to explain your jargon or technical details
    mounted on top of the tank the gun is used by the crew to destroy targets

This is the code used
    Code:
    [SPOILER=Large calibre gun]mounted on top of the tank the gun is used by the crew to destroy targets[/SPOILER]
    More BB codes found HERE

But you can also insert them easily using the buttons above the text editor when your making your post, have a play about with them

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015