Now Russia and OSCE trying to stop the war by any possible means.

For Russia this war will be very unwanted. Russia have good relations with both sides now, but in case of war will be forced to support Armenia and lost relations with Azeris. War will be profitable for Turkey and US. And for Azeris ofcouse if they can capture N.Karabakh.

The command staff of the Azerbaijan Army decided to launch a counter-offensive operation of our troops along the entire front to suppress the combat activity of the armed forces of Armenia and ensure the safety of the civilian population.
The military personnel and tank units, with the support of units of the Rocket and Artillery Troops, frontline aviation, and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), determining a large number of manpower (military personnel), military facilities, and military equipment of the Armenian armed forces located in the forward line and in the depths of the enemy's defense, have destroyed them.
According to the information received, 12 OSA anti-aircraft missile systems of the Armenian air defense units were destroyed in various directions. A combat helicopter of the Air Force of Azerbaijan was shot down in the Terter direction, the crew members are alive.
The blitz counter-offensive operation of our troops continues.

Looks like Turkey somewhat involved
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
There is war.....

Armenia confirmed 19 KIA>
syrian mercenaries, hmmm
stutainon in fsa and/or taliban,al-queda links and/or daesh links will be lost in syria,but send troop to armenia,i think and talibanism daeshism will coming to azebaijan now!

Now video>

Azerbaijan apparently did captured some points but at same time several their attacks were repeled. On one graphic videos 1 Azer bmp 2 was destroyed and 2 damaged and captured by Armenians and several Azers were KIA. Armenians also reporetd that 11 BMP3 were captured if true that could be that column stucked on mountain road from video that i have posted before.
Armenians claim that Turkish F16 was used but i doubt that.

Edit> 11 IFV and tanks captured between them BMP3 so not 11 BMP3 as i wrote.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why trucks, and why from Iran?
... and why Julfa?
I do not know but i could gues. Russia doesnt have land link toward Armenia, and Georgia doest alow military transport from Russia. So most od such cargo go throught Iran. Maybe this was some cargo ordered before and transported to Iran via Caspian Sea.

I found a Russian article that doesn't add much from what's already posted. Long story short, the article was saying Armenia came out worse in the exchanges of fire and has declared martial law. What was most interesting though, were the pics showing anti-Russian sentiment. These were in the comments section of the article. I know little of politics in the region so make of them what you will.

I lifted a few pics not already shown here.

m5.5.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

I found a Russian article that doesn't add much from what's already posted. Long story short, the article was saying Armenia came out worse in the exchanges of fire and has declared martial law. What was most interesting though, were the pics showing anti-Russian sentiment. These were in the comments section of the article. I know little of politics in the region so make of them what you will.

I lifted a few pics not already shown here.

View attachment 251208

View attachment 251209

View attachment 251211

View attachment 251212

View attachment 251213

View attachment 251214

These pics or at least some of them are few years old, they were taken during yet another colour revolution. Azerbaijan media used them extensively this year and Azeris posters post them in comments in Russian media to create anti-Armenian sentiment among Russians.
Here is an example https://vestnikkavkaza.net/analysis/Armenian-nationalists-vs-Russian-TV-channels-and-experts.html

2020 madness is blooming.
Turks who are mostly Sunni support Azeris who are mostly Shia against christian Armenians.
Iranian Shia support christian Armenians against Azeris who are mostly Shia.
And now Saudi Sunni who supposed to be irreconcilable enemy of Iranian Shia support christian Armenians against Sunni Turks just like Iranian Shia do.

War will be profitable for Turkey and US.
Nonsense. The last thing the isolationist Donald Trump wants to be associated with prior to the upcoming elections is a war Russia has a stake in. Besides, the Turko-American relationship has never been worse than now. Washington isn't going to side with Turkey over Erdogan's latest folly. They'll sit this one out.

2020 madness is blooming.
Turks who are mostly Sunni support Azeris who are mostly Shia against christian Armenians.
Iranian Shia support christian Armenians against Azeris who are mostly Shia.
And now Saudi Sunni who supposed to be irreconcilable enemy of Iranian Shia support christian Armenians against Sunni Turks just like Iranian Shia do.
beause,saudi wahabi hate turkey ottoman turk ikhwan more than israel zionist!
sect wahabi is greatest in muslim world more sect ikhwan!

Again Armenians released a video that showing targetting of Azerbaijani units.

Back