I came across a vid showing the aftermath of an ambush on an azerbaijani unit that was mowed down while assaulting Armenian positions in the mountains. Video is NSFW and plenty of bodies can be seen, as per Armenian claims there are + 50 KIA on the Azerbaijani side, and I wouldnt say that is an exageration by what you can see in the vid.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The claims about Turks and Arabs, I would take them with the average dose of salt, as apart from thw Syrian moderate headchoppas nothing else has been confirmed and we are in the middle of an info war

They literally walked into a death trap. May the servicemen on both sides RIP.

Another Azerie POW.

Does it mean that Azerie concentrate all or most of their artillery on attack against Magadiz?

I think it is same pow as from 10 days ago, same goes for video of ambush.

They look similar but not identical, IMHO.
face4.png
face3.png

face2.png
face1.png

Videos circulating of Azeri forces executing 2 Armenian POWs.

I won't link them but they look very genuine. Another video shows the capture of the two they execute.

Edit: In fact it is the two captured in the video in post #688 that are later executed.

daesh cells will coming in caucasas area again from fsa and/or daesh spy!
at moment russian,iranian will coming in azerbaijan use this factor destroy terrorist cell and supporter,and not all countries detain!
121012795_182519730045429_4717076414872226525_n.jpg

this pic is future of caucasas area,if daesh will coming,if daesh coming in caucasa area continuously!

Last edited:
"Georgia for Georgians" is a clearly russian idea, right?
How dare those pesky Russians save Ossetians and Abkhazians from being cleanesed.
Or ist the Armenians and Azeries jumping on each others throats also a russian fault?
Nope, it is all caucasian fukk ups with all this fake pride.

Whatever it is, get off of it because it seems to dry the grey matter in that bucket.

Last time the world checked, the ethnic cleansing of Georgians in Abkhazia, Sukhumi massacre and factualy only attempted and near genocide was carried out by Abkhaz separatists and their Russian mercenaries, against the majority Georgian population - which the separatists cleansed and expulsed with Russian blessing and heavy support because they werent able to seceed through Votes - and not the other way around, and neither was there any cleansing from Georgian side in 2008, but as always you bots make up the most hillarious lies and attempts to twist historical facts, even when the Rus gov itself shies away from going full r like that.

You literaly ARM them, particularily Azeris, with equipment worth billions of USD and contribute to constant aggravation and escalation of an already tense situation just to make quick profit of it, lose me with the uninvoled bs. They are as deeply involved as it gets outside of participating. At least that we know of.

Last edited:
I could imagine one country which have much less grounds for giving ethical lessons to others about being civilised.

It doesn’t matter. It’s not, or at least shouldn’t be, a competition of who was the greater murderous scumbag. I have sympathy with your situation but they are to us what Russia is to you, because otherwise we’d likely be gone.

Whatever it is, get off of it because it seems to dry the grey matter in that bucket.
Take care of your own bucket little georgian supremacist.

Last time the world checked, the ethnic cleansing of Georgians in Abkhazia, Sukhumi massacre and factualy only attempted and near genocide was carried out by Abkhaz separatists and their Russian mercenaries, against the majority Georgian population - which the separatists cleansed and expulsed with Russian blessing and heavy support because they werent able to seceed through Votes - and not the other way around, and neither was there any cleansing from Georgian side in 2008, but as always you bots make up the most hillarious lies and attempts to twist historical facts, even when the Rus gov itself shies away from going full r like that.
Your nazi leader Gamsakhurdia proclaimed the idea of "Georgia for Georgians" in early 90s and got his ass kicked hard, same goes to the Tie Eater, who started the MLRS shelling of Tschinval in August 2008.
Stick to your own advise and check the history and cease the bullshit and lies spreading.

Take care of your own bucket little georgian supremacist.

Uh oh

Bot mad !

Look who’s talking.

Gamsakhurdia proclaimed the idea of "Georgia for Georgians" in early 90s and

and got removed by his own people only months later for his sentiments, and was murdered.

Has also absolutly butt zero to do with the fact the separatists ignored vote results, tried to give themselves disproportionate voting power despite Georgians being the majority in the region, eventually resorted to violance out of frustration, most likely agitated by their Rus handlers, and all the subsequent atrocities the separatists and their Russian overlords committed during and after the war when Shevardnadze was in charge.
Not to mention, Russia faking a negotiator status to secretly arm the separatists while forcing the Georgians under threats, to pull out their troops after the situation was pacified. Only to eventually surprise attack when the Georgians had withdrawn most of their stuff.
Thats what we’re dealing with here Marat. Not an inch better.

Thats precious username. Keep making a joke of yourself by farting up more demented fantasies. The irony of you calling others liers is godly hilarious. You are literally trying to twist even the most basic facts.

Last edited:
Back