What tha hell has to do the FARC in this Conflict??? ???

They have AKs, the Armenians also have AKs, plus the PKK has also Windex , there you see the connection...

09n.gif

Azeris shelled Stepanakert city with cluster munition missiles. Damn scary video despite no any people in the footage.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They have AKs, the Armenians also have AKs, plus the PKK has also Windex , there you see the connection...

Sory but the picture is real. Both of the organisations are sharing the similar marxist/communist belief, tactics and methods therefore they formed so-called "allience" like "communist international" with these types of cheap media campaigns which they also have tried with other insurgent and terrorist organisations from similar political belief such as IRA and PLO in the past.

Here is the hi-res form of the photo, you can see Murat Karayılan who is also suspected for drug trafficking to US alongsidwe with global terrorism charges and also the current leader of PKK and the image of Abdullah Öcalan, founder and old leader of the organisation who is currently spending his time in prison in Turkey. And also type and colour of their clothes are classic "uniform" of the PKK militia.

hpgden-farca-goruntulu-mesaji75d951eb0ce76b3551d0.jpg

Also you can read from here that the FARC also thanked their gesture, unfortunately in Turkish, you can read it with Google Translate, but the news source based in Iraqi Kurdistan.

And lastly here is a detailed document on how they are collaborating with each other in global drug-trafficking.

So I advise you to be more skeptical and gather more factual information on the topic that you talk before believing the first thing you saw on internet...

Last edited:
Sory but the picture is real. Both of the organisations are sharing the similar marxist/communist belief, tactics and methods therefore they formed so-called "allience" like

So I advise you to be more skeptical and gather more factual information on the topic that you talk before believing the first thing you saw on internet...

Thank you for the clarification, i know the picture is real, i also know who Karagilan is, i have his book. It's always useful to read a terrorist's view of the fighting.

I know they share a Marxist ideology,the question is, what this all has to do with the Armenian Azeri conflict.... What ASALA ( the ''Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia'') portrayed by CNNTURK on the pic, has to do with this conflict?

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification, i know the picture is real, i also know who Karagilan is, i have his book. It's always useful to read a terrorist's view of the fighting.

I know they share a Marxist ideology,the question is, what this all has to do with the Armenian Azeri conflict.... What ASALA ( the ''Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia'') portrayed by CNNTURK on the pic, has to do with this conflict?

According to the CNN Turk claim the PKK mobilized it's militia through Armenia to support them, which would not be an inaccurate info since Armenia and Armenian supported terrorist organisation ASALA provided them arms and shelter back in 1980s (as of ASALA, bcs the organisation was originally found in Lebanon in 1975, and as of early 1980s both PLO and PKK had training camps in there and Syria) and 1990s (as of the state of Armenia). And also it was taken from the "visor" section of the news progamme which narrates the main problems btw Turkey-Armenia with a scope of historic perspective of internal relations. And headline says "ASALA has killed 77 people including 58 Turks during it's terrorist attacks".

It's always easy to take one spesific part/image or word of a whole story being narrated and promote it as fictional or not reasionable et. all to undermine a view of a side which is not that inaccurate et all...

Last edited:
According to the CNN Turk claim the PKK mobilized it's militia through Armenia to support them, which would not be an inaccurate info since Armenia and Armenian supported terrorist organisation ASALA provided them arms and shelter back in 1980s (as of ASALA, bcs the organisation was originally found in Lebanon in 1975, and as of early 1980s both PLO and PKK had training camps in there and Syria) and 1990s (as of the state of Armenia). And also it was taken from the "visor" section of the news progamme which narrates the main problems btw Turkey-Armenia with a scope of historic perspective of internal relations. And headline says "ASALA has killed 77 people including 58 Turks during it's terrorist attacks".

It's always easy to take one spesific part/image or word of a whole story being narrated and promote it as fictional or not reasionable et. all to undermine a view of a side which is not that inaccurate et all...

Τhe Marxist PKK '' mobilized it's militia through Armenia'' who is governed by a liberal alliance with a pro EU integration path and chose to allow PPK , designated by the EU as terrorists, to fight along them. Sounds legit.

Much talking about this pic as to the man with the red patch on the right, the Azerbaijani president's assistant Hikmet Hajiyev removed this photo minutes later after posting it . Not sure but the boots seem like the Jungle model of the Turkish company, YDS.

EjeUbFWWAAEfl50 (1).jpg

Azeris shelled Stepanakert city with cluster munition missiles. Damn scary video despite no any people in the footage.

Things arent going that rossy when you resort to use cluster bombing inhabited cities and terror bombing civilians.
No matter how many drone vids azeris post and how many millions of tanks they claim to have destroyed, this shows that things dont go as planned.
This vids bring me back the vibes from Tsinkvally bombardment and assault and how things ended up for Georgia in 2008.

The aftermath of Armenian missile attack on the city of Ganja. Unfortunately, when it comes to this conflict there is an utter lack of English-language coverage. Armenians enjoy the full backing of Russia's propaganda machine, so obviously there is a lot of coverage already about Azeri and Turk "Nazis". The "language" hasn't changed since the Russian - Georgian War of 2008.

The video above is from the only Russian language Azeri channel I could find. Also, very heavy handed propaganda, very reminiscent of... Ukrainian(!) coverage (the terms are even the same "Anti-Terrorist Operation") of the Russian - Ukrainian War of 2014 - Present.

One more video showing the aftermath of the Azeri attack on Stepanakert:

Armenian BM-30 Smech MRLS rocket hit (but not blasted) at the enterance of Mingachevir hydro power plant.

EjgtsmOWsAE9YVs.jpg

EjgtsN3XsAAZmee.jpg

The current Armenian defensive positions of Armenia exposed from a recent press video.

Ejgx4ekXcAA2g9b.jpg

Those pictuered with SMERCH busters were most probably faked.

EDIT>

Last edited:
Armenians enjoy the full backing of Russia's propaganda machine

Really?
Armenia, which is losing ground and retreating in Karabakh, is purposeful - and this is now absolutely obvious! - inflicts missile strikes on the cities of Azerbaijan in the expectation of a retaliatory Azerbaijani strike in order to act as a "victim" and seek help from Russia and the CSTO.

Back