1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net
Dismiss Notice
You have been here as a guest for a while, I guess we are doing something right? Register as a member and join in the discussions, its completely free and we would welcome your contributions. All the best admin - MI.Net

Site help Advertising - No - Hosting Yes

Discussion in 'Site Help' started by Spelingmistakes, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Spelingmistakes

Spelingmistakes Mi Private MI.Net Member

Hi to all

Lots of people know me like a SpelingMistakes – but they call me Spel – it is shorter than whole nickname :)

I am editor in chef of one small redaction – internet place which covers military and police areas in Serbia and Ex Yugoslavia region. – We exist since 2006.

I just want to check something

I have my own server and I host on it lots of pictures – I want to present them here – also – I will do that because I want people to see them – to see what’s happening in Serbia and region – that’s not advertising because I am not on pay list of MOD or Police.
    If I do that by posting or hot linking pictures here – I hope I will not broke any rules, because that is –

• not classical advertising,
    • I am not hot linking because it is my own hosting

I am not selling pictures and similar – I lead one small and specialized group of people and I do that because I have been skydiver, pilot, I projected weapons and work in military industry. Web location is on Serbian and I have from 30.000 to 70.000 unique visits. I will post here only to share all those with other people but this topic is to check and to arrange that because I don’t want to break rules.

I don’t start “flames, I don’t start fights and similar – just experts view and maybe some comments”.

Ok - I hope admin will answer me because I want to check this before I start to post. Another one thing – when I cover any topic I am doing that with lots of materials – which mean lots of pictures and video. Video is also hosted on server and not on some free web space hosts. If I post something I will not post whole bunch of 100 – 200 pictures but few of them (20-30) chosen and rest will be available on link – is this ok. Because of time – If I really need to post whole gallery – I will shut myself :) but few chosen is I think enough for people to see and if they want more – they will have link.

Admin likes this.
  2. Bombardier

Bombardier Admin & Arbiter Staff Member Site Admin

Post your pics, lets take a look
    Welcome to MI.Net

3. Spelingmistakes

Spelingmistakes Mi Private MI.Net Member

Look Private Message