Question? ...well Ladies and Gents ,they've gone and done it!!!

sas

Mi Staff Sergeant
MI.Net Member
Canada
the email account that I have had since the net started has been shut down by Microsoft by no fault of my own! The password that has been forever is no more and I have tried every other password I have to no avail,I AM NOT RECOGNIZED ! I am at my wits end with all of this crap and I don`t know what to do,even my screen has switched back to that god awful blue and yellow line crap. I am not a computer whiz so therefore I couldn't begin to presume on how to fix things. So far I can still get here but for how long I don`t know,the email is the original Hotmail address and unrecognized original password for Hotmail ! So there it is guys,at a loss for whats going to happen next Gmail doesn`t seem any better,none of em want to help solve the problem. I have tons of stuff to post so shall push on as long as I can. See you in the funny pages,I`m so sick of this S**t!

Well that sucks. Microsoft does that though when people don't actively use their Hotmail accounts through a web browser for more than 360 days. So, if you always used a dedicated email programme on your computer's desktop like Outlook or Thunderbird, it may have been the cause.

For a recovery, you may try step No. 2 in this guide:

Back