Video Venezuela SU-30 Flanker Aggressively Shadows a U.S EP-3 Aircraft

santana

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Video of Venezuela SU-30 Flanker as it “aggressively shadowed” a U.S. EP-3 Aries II at an unsafe distance in international airspace over the Caribbean Sea July 19, jeopardizing the crew and aircraft. The EP-3 aircraft, flying a mission in approved international airspace was approached in an unprofessional manner by the SU-30 that took off from an airfield 200 miles east of Caracas. The U.S. routinely conducts multi-nationally recognized and approved detection and monitoring missions in the region to ensure the safety and security of our citizens and those of our partners. (Released by U.S. Southern Command)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hispan tv, an Iranian governement tv channel for Spanish speakers, called the US airplane as "Spy airplane ".

[/URL]

The venezuelan air defense says that US airplane was over Venezuelan territory when it was intercepted.

Russia and Iran...

funny how they are so aggressive when its an unarmed plane - Putin syndrome

with a cannon its not unarmed!!! easy that Su-30 can shoot down that EP-3 Orion, The Su-30 is equipped with a 30mm GSh-301 cannon with 150 ammunition cartridges. enough for a Single EP-3

Last edited:
Hispan tv, an Iranian governement tv channel for Spanish speakers, called the US airplane as "Spy airplane ".

[/URL]

The venezuelan air defense says that US airplane was over Venezuelan territory when it was intercepted.

Russia and Iran...

Its very well Know that RT news Agency its the Kremlins voice at the International media and they have a Spanish media network !!!

Its very well Know that RT news Agency its the Kremlins voice at the International media and they have a Spanish media network !!!

I know it, but it´s only to give to the issue a different point of view.

Did you know that iran has a channel in Spanish? The Podemos party leader, pablo Iglesias had a program in this channel.

I know it, but it´s only to give to the issue a different point of view.

Did you know that iran has a channel in Spanish? The Podemos party leader, pablo Iglesias had a program in this channel.

Exactly RT News its the Kremlins different point of view. Abouth the Iranian Spanish channel I never heard it before. its unbeliveble that the Podemos Party has an Space over there!!!

I wonder if the pilot was Venezuelan?

Su-30MK2 Venezuelan Air Force Fighter over Caracas.
Su-30MK2 over Caracas.jpg

Back