I am a pro Brexiter for all the reasons posted here and more. I dont hate Europe in fact if I did I would be decrying the efforts and sacrifices of my forefathers and mothers who gave so much to protect it. What I am against is the non democratic and hypocritical nature of the European leadership.
I accept that people have a difference of opinion however I have never heard any remain supporter give any sound reasononing for staying (here in the UK that is)
I recently watched this video that highlights that point, you will hear the protesters ridiculous answers to simple questions and also hear them calling the interviewer a Neo Nazi simply because he has a difference of opinion and because they have no answers. Seems these protesters are just there for a day out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

None of the EU commission is voted by the citizens . Where the Head whalloper holds the post for 10 years . When a Properly elected leader of a party that wins it's General election doesn't even hold power for that length of time they have to have elections every 4/5 years .. No Party ever hold power for 10 years straight .. Unless you are on the EU Commission .. It's all about milking the system for all it's worth .. whilst pretending to be important ..

And the Pro EU politicians in this country should have been arrested for treason .. they are traitors to the mass of voters that voted to leave the corrupt EU . The Queen , The Flag and the Country

No idea who she is but she is ripping into Juncker .. and the Commission ..

he wrongly titled the video as he never knew her name

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Brexit as the British peoples' last chance for liberty. I have a very uneasy feeling about all of the EU's self appointed leaders, coalescing power and wealth for themselves.

20 grand a month .. that footie player wages . No MP in this Nation even get's paid that .. and i doubt no Govt Official of foreign Goverments get paid that ...ie France , Germany , Norway , Holland etc etc

Only the EU Commission pay that sort of wages .. How can those diehard PRO EU Fanatics be happy money being wasted bigtime