Other Post So There´s Been A Lot Of Bad News

saiga

Content Mod
MI.Net Member
So there has been a lot of shitty and bad news lately. And as a noob to parenthood I was wondering how to explain all this to my kid one day when he´s old enough to understand. The world can be a terrible, scary place and sometimes the things men can do to each other are unspeakable, as a civilization we´re capable to achieve the most daring dreams and the worst nightmares. But what can I do, besides teaching my kid the difference between right and wrong, raising him to know love and kindness, to be honest, strong, and courageous, to show appreciation... so when he grows up, he´ll become a force of good.

And I´ll take him to the range as soon as he is able to walk. Here he is, 4 months old and playing with a 30-round magpul magazine for my M4.

20170322_073248.jpeg

Have a nice day and weekend wherever you are, all the good people from Mi.net.

Beautiful baby you have there mate. I have only one child a girl, she is 15 years now. I pondered on the same issues as you when she was born and feared the kind of world that she would grow up in. In the end all we can do is be the best parents we can, love them, cherish them and teach them the right way.

Nice post mate :)