To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well damn........seems like Ukraine is under attack & invasion by Ruzzia and to fight that they are engaged in total war to stop them, if ten year olds want to help, why not!!

**ALL MEMBERS**

Please read the "Help Save Our Home" thread below for the latest updates in regard to our financial situation.
https://militaryimages.net/threads/help-save-our-home.10764/page-3#post-312498
Basically our fundraising through the year has raised 80% of our needs however, we need a small kick to get us over the line for the next 12 months.
If you can spare the price of a coffee we will be set.

Normal programming now resumes (Y)

-R9kNntsaVM5d4OmlhqF7qECozUmW6-J8lfixF5ty175zCgMfpgP-v30onZTtLksKdA59hLIBxffpt
I guess it boils down to who wants to be a super power and who will be a regional power tomorrow. Project power and protect your interests abroad, if you want to be the first. Turn inwards and isolate yourself, if you want to be the second.

Hi guys...busy times kept me mostly away from here.

Pretty depressing news on the Ukrainian front. Thank God some help is on the way, hopefully not too little too late. With an artillery ratio of ten to one in favor of Russia, the Ukrainians cannot do miracles, nor hold the lines.

Beyond the criminal abandonment of Ukraine by some US politicians, I wonder how many lost ammo and armored units were wasted last year in the offensive.

One of the first CO's of the 121st that I spent my last two years in RVN, he became the commanding general of the 1st Avn Brigade and just recently died. He was also the commanding General of Fort Rucker. Today my 13th Bn I served for 3 years in RVN is still active in training at Fort Rucker. Out of the two companies I served with there was an Astronaut, a Senator and the Commanding General of the 1st AVN . Bn Reunions are held each year and there is a 121st museum. Lots of stuff to see for the the kids and grand kids. All old timers are just about all gone.

Your scary pic of the day - drunken Dima and the nuclear suitcase. Not the real suitcase, of course but the thought is still alarming!
m1.jpg

What's going on?