Intro MP.net sank. I Drifted in the ocean for years, Found an Island called MI.net

CreepingDeath

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Greetings everyone!

Im Roberto, I work in the Entertainment Industry as a Prop and Costume design and Design Technician based in Toronto, Ontario. I'm CreepingDeath in MP.net as well as in themess.net

Years ago, Part of my regular day includes browsing around mp.net because it was my go-to website for daily news and information. hearing other people's comments on the news was also my resource of information (windsurfer and macs.)

I do remember BDPopeye from mp.net posting military photos everyday (and I cant recall the proper name for it). I tune in to those thread for everyday news from around the world. Im not sure if BDpopeye is around here and if he still posts the same thing nowadays because I did enjoy them alot!

I look forward in keeping in touch with everyone!

Happy New Year!

Welcome to mi.net.

BDpopeye is here, maybe not as prolific as back in the old days, but still posting great stuff regularly. A heap of others too, although Macs. is not here, that we're aware of...

Welcome to mi.net.

BDpopeye is here, maybe not as prolific as back in the old days, but still posting great stuff regularly. A heap of others too, although Macs. is not here, that we're aware of...

Thanks! Ive been lurking around and found a number of familiar users as well as yourself around here!

Back