Photos Mi.net Stickers

Jake84

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TheMess.Net
Ukraine
Our hard working, good friend and admin of militaryimages.net @Bombardier has ordered a number of stickers with our official sites logo.

With his permission, this thread is to anyone interested in getting a couple he’ll send free of charges.

Last spring he was definitely overwhelmed by the community support to help keep the lights on here, and for many years to come.

Here are those I received today, they’re 9x3cm roughly though when some of you will get yours you’re only requested to have chosen a cool place to put them and why not share a photo of it.

IMG-8879.jpg

Thanks.

Nice work @Edmund Exley glad they arrived.
I have a limited supply of the stickers at present and although I would love to send them out to all active members, it may prove to be an expensive task
I am focused on mods and donators at the present time but if popular I may obtain more

Our hard working, good friend and admin of militaryimages.net @Bombardier has ordered a number of stickers with our official sites logo.

With his permission, this thread is to anyone interested in getting a couple he’ll send free of charges.

Last spring he was definitely overwhelmed by the community support to help keep the lights on here, and for many years to come.

Here are those I received today, they’re 9x3cm roughly though when some of you will get yours you’re only requested to have chosen a cool place to put them and why not share a photo of it.

View attachment 440976

Thanks.
Only just noticed this😟I bet they’ve all gone?🥲

I’d suggest you PM @Bombardier, as he’s the one to ask to. Not sure how many he has left.

Back