Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

@Mike1976 & @Ivan le Fou

Orban and Poland's Duda have also offered condolences to Iran, which is pretty much standard procedure on the diplomatic stage if you're not at war with another country. My point being, it's a bit absurd to use Michel's statements to condemn the EU or the UN.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Al Odeh Square in Rafah has been emptied.Until recently, the place was full of displaced people.800 thousand Gazans left the city.Biden is happy.

@Mike1976 & @Ivan le Fou

Orban and Poland's Duda have also offered condolences to Iran, which is pretty much standard procedure on the diplomatic stage if you're not at war with another country. My point being, it's a bit absurd to use Michel's statements to condemn the EU or the UN.

It is, indeed, normal.

But Michel and the EU apparatus have displayed a "certain pattern" when it comes to behavior.

And offering condolences to someone referred to as "the Butcher of Teheran" is... the cherry on top.

Last edited:

Modern warfare.

Crude, but pretty clever.

Looks like an average Democrat run(down) city to me 🙃
I didn't write anything, it does seem there is shortage of brooms today. The past tenants are all in Detroit tomorrow or the next day.

It is, indeed, normal.

But Michel and the EU apparatus have displayed a "certain pattern" when it comes to behavior.

And offering condolences to someone referred to as "the Butcher of Teheran" is... the cherry on top.
Shirley there is a pecking order, Uncle Joe pegs it, then sure the british PM will be all over the announcement, Putin, get some 3rd level flunky to announce we are a tiny weeny bit sorry(Not).

IMG-1377.jpg

Unpopular opinion: Whilst I agree it's ludicrous and damaging to the ICC's reputation to indict Netanyahu for genocide through starvation even though hundreds of tons of food are shipped from Israel to Gaza every single day, I can't help but wonder why Israel didn't try more to keep the moral high ground by investigating allegations of war crimes against the IDF. And, let's face it, there have been at least a handful of incidents warranting investigation. If they'd done that, that busybody Khan would've not been able to indict Netanyahu. The Rome Statute clearly states that the ICC has no jurisdiction unless a national judiciary neglects its duty to pursue crimes by the state.