1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
We are a non commercial community interested only in the discussion of all things military. We do not sell or authorise the use of images hosted on our servers, if you wish to purchase or use imagery contact the uploader directly.(you will need to register). Any requests received to purchase or use imagery will be ignored. Thank you and welcome to MI.Net

Co."E",15th N.C. Inf. Reg.,C.S.A. Info ?

Discussion in 'American civil war' started by gunnersixx, Jan 27, 2015.

1. gunnersixx

gunnersixx Recruit MI.Net Member

My G-G-Grandfather,Anthony F.Stanton enlisted in this company in May 1861,Granville,N.C. I have search around but cannot find hardly any information regarding company "E" ....what battles they were in,possible letters or diaries of fellow soldiers,or any photographs of its members,reunion events etc.....Anthony was wounded and had his right arm amputated 2" below the shoulder in a battle in Orangeburg,S.C. in Feb 1865. I would like to find out his where abouts between Feb. 1865 S.C. and July 1870,where is listed as being married to Maggie Malone at the Red River Baptist Church.Thanks

Admin likes this.