Intro Well, i'm back

Holmesy7291

Mi Sergeant
MI.Net Member
Hey guys! Holmesy7291 back again after an absence of a few years. Why so long? Well i've moved again, back to sunny Salfords in Surrey, i'm working now (as I was unemployed last time I was here) working nights as a Security Guard in Crawley-been here since Nov 2013 and was Security in Lidl in Tonbridge for 16mths before that. I'm now engaged and the fiance and I have been living together since Sept 2013. We're off to the War and Peace Show in July, gonna be camping with the missus and a friend from thurs-mon so if you're going you may see us.

I've seen that some of my pictures aren't showing up as the links are broken, i'll try and fix that sometime. Also i've started posting pics of my kit up on my fb page so I may do the same here, as one or two items are slightly puzzling.

Speak to you all soon!

Welcome back buddy and congrats on your engagement.
I will take a look at your pics and see what I can do, we have had quite a few upgrades to the site in the time you were gone and that may have had an affect on them.
Lucky you going to the war and peace show would love to have gone but works really busy at the mo
nice to see you back mate and lets see some pics from the show
all the best mate, speak soon

The broken links you are talking about?
Do you mean images that you have posted in your threads?
I can see all you images that you have uploaded to your Album but cant find any issues with them.
I did find a broken youtube video link (Military Faireys) very funny by the way I love that Monty Python sketch. Its fixed now.

Thanks Bom, it's good to be back! And the wifey-to-be thanks you for your post :) I havn't been to the W+P Show for a while, but it's now a LOT bigger so i'll be sure to post plenty of photos! The pics that were playing up are the ones i've put in some of my posts, but that may be because i'm on my 'phone atm. Also I just found out today that i'm being made redundant (along with 3 others) at the end of the month, so that's put a downer on things. Other than that all is good!

Sorry to hear about your job mate, I have been there and no how **** that can be.
keep yer chin up mate i'm sure yo will find something else soon.

Back