127-jpg.142545

T-12 100mm Rapira cannon. Artillery battery from the 36th Marines Brigade. the markings indicate that the hardware was refurbished in 2016. Honestly, the value of this piece of equipment is suspect to me.

just wondering wich rifle is it with the rails???

Stop trolling other members in the threads
These folks are very hard to understand.
"Ukrainians are Russians, who think that they are not Russian. Ukrainian nationalists - is Russian men, who so strongly want not to be Russian, that became inhuman." Even Imperialistic Russians are very difficult for understand by Westies, but mentality of Russian Borderlanders (living on the frontier with Turks, Poles, Hungarian and Romanians) - it something much difficult.
Regardless, if there is a "ukrainian nazi", "russian nazi", "us nazi" these folks seem to be poorly adjusted to the society and blame someone else for the condition they are in.
And different thing is society is fulfilled with ideology of hate, and official "heroes" are Nazi-collaborants.

Another thing I've noticed at least about Ukrainians who subscribe to this kind of ideologies is that they seem to be either very young from troubled families or quite old, over 40 with whole gamut of personal issues mostly involving substance abuse.
Sure. Look at the drunker face of Peter Poroshenko.

"Ukrainians are Russians, who think that they are not Russian. Ukrainian nationalists - is Russian men, who so strongly want not to be Russian, that became inhuman." Even Imperialistic Russians are very difficult for understand by Westies, but mentality of Russian Borderlanders (living on the frontier with Turks, Poles, Hungarian and Romanians) - it something much difficult.

And different thing is society is fulfilled with ideology of hate, and official "heroes" are Nazi-collaborants.

Whatever you say, but I'm not going to get into pissing match in this thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Funeral of "Barrett" from Azov in his hometown of Chervonograd. Pretty much the whole populace came to pay their respects.

@Black Pawn you will see that you have been issued a warning for this post, you know that you can make any political point elsewhere (within reason) but not on a photo thread.

"Azov" recruitment commercial. Roughly translated "become one with the best".

I think this is the most popular "Azov" video. About a year old, it showcases all the weaponry in "Azov" inventory:

With upgraded handguard, but without bullup-handle and changing muzzle-brake.
Looks like self-made custom upgrade just for increasing possibility of untargeted all-sides shooting.

Yah I noticed that, they only need an optic sight and ready!!!

Yah I noticed that, they only need an optic sight and ready!!!

Nope, they also need a vertical grip. Honestly, I've seen Ukrainian troops making absolutely senseless mods to their AKs. If you don't have money for a red dot sight, and surely the government won't buy you one, why do you purchase a hand guard with rails in the first place? The stock plastic is good enough to do the job. The money would have been better spent elsewhere like on pistol grip, better stock to replace original steel skeleton one. Heck, putting tape on the stock would have been a better investment.

Some random stuff.

25.jpg

An-124 over Genova

26.jpg

Su-25 in my favorite camo.

27.jpg

28.jpg

Training on new radios. Don't know if this is Aselsan product or not.

29.jpg

One of the soldiers built a monument in honor of his fallen comrades. The inscription reads "freedom or death".

Weapons of "Azov". Click on "CC" to get English language subtitles.

03.png
04.jpg

Mark Gudzvoskiy, machine gunner from "Azov" Forever 20. Succumbed to this wounds on the March 14th in the military hospital in his hometown of Dnipro. Given the fact that he was mortally wounded on the March 10th, it can be inferred that he was a part of a team that included "Barrett" which was on anti-sniper recon mission, but the hunters became the hunted.