Problem here is that nobody know scenario of exercise, forces, support etc. Long time ago some poles were saying that PT91 is superior to Leopard because it destroyed Leo's on exercise, few years ago indians were saying that their pilots and planes are better because they won against british typhoons(https://theaviationist.com/2015/08/...mbat-with-a-12-0-scoreline-most-probably-not/), even romanians claimed(there were rumors) that they were destroying M1 Abrams with T55/TR85. Strange thing is that NATO have exercises every year and there are almost no rumors about who won, who killed how many etc and then ukrainians(or whoever) come and make official statements about exercise with details about loses etc. For me, to be honest it looks like lack of professionalism or/and exEastBlock country who changes to the West(like Poland in 90's, early 2000's and rumors about Pt91 and Leo) and need to show that they are better. If they did what they said, thats very good but they shouldn't make it public, HQ for sure draw conclusions, talk about it, share their opinions but in closed group.

I hope i didn't hurt anyone feelings etc, but thats how i feel about it.

You certainly didn't hurt mine. Because my opinion is the same. However, at the same time, I'm kind of happy that all of these made Ukrainian troops happy. God knows they need every bit of good news. the end of war is nowhere in sight, and something like this happens almost daily.

Ukrainian patrol from the 24th Infantry Brigade was hit by an anti-tank mine and then ambushed. 1 soldier was killed, two were wounded. the rest of the patrol kept the attacking party at bay until the arrival of the rapid response team which chased the attackers away killing 3 of them in the process. Bodies and documents were recovered, but since the pro-Russian troops carried only "people's republic"-issued military ids, it might not even be possible to determine whether the killed fighters cam from Russian military, or mercenaries from the central Asia, or local pro-Russian collaborators.

55.jpg

Ukrainian patrol from the 24th Infantry Brigade was hit by an anti-tank mine and then ambushed. 1 soldier was killed, two were wounded. the rest of the patrol kept the attacking party at bay until the arrival of the rapid response team which chased the attackers away killing 3 of them in the process. Bodies and documents were recovered, but since the pro-Russian troops carried only "people's republic"-issued military ids, it might not even be possible to determine whether the killed fighters cam from Russian military, or mercenaries from the central Asia, or local pro-Russian collaborators.

View attachment 151474

The KIA from this engagement was identified as Private First Class Ivan Sperelup forever 21 years young. He was the driver of a BMP pictured above that hit an anti-tank mine.

37.jpg
38.jpg

The KIA from this engagement was identified as Private First Class Ivan Sperelup forever 21 years young. He was the driver of a BMP pictured above that hit an anti-tank mine.

View attachment 151531 View attachment 151532

Here is the footage of the funeral of this brave young man.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Marines, "Black beret" trials. I see that the former 36th Marines Brigade commander was present as well. Because Ukrainians are copying anything and everything US (most of the time without thinking), they are in the process of forming Marines Corps along the US lines.

i have a question, the man with the machine gun, is reserve personnel or active personnel?

Active. 79th Airborne Brigade. This is the best regular armed forces unit in terms of equipment. The unit's "sponsor" is a senior adviser to the President. So, draw your own conclusions about the rest of Ukrainian military.