Random

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

01.jpg

Another casualty from "Azov" brotherhood. Evhen Khomenko, forever 20 years old succumbed to his wounds in Dnipro Military Hospital on April 20th, 2018. Particulars so far haven't been released.

Last edited:
View attachment 148885

Another casualty from "Azov" brotherhood. Evhen Khomenko, forever 20 years old succumbed to his wounds in Dnipro Military Hospital on April 20th, 2018. Particulars so far haven't been released.

Farewell ceremony at AZov HQ prior to Evhen's burial in his home village.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

13.jpg

Sr. Sergeant Serhiy Perepelica from 46th Donbas-Ukraine battalion 54th Infantry Brigade was killed by an anti-personnel mine in the vicinity of his hometown of Gorlivka currently under occupation by the Russian forces.

14th Infantry Brigade training exercise. You can see ex-NVA BMP-1s in these photos. Also, the armored unit of this brigade was first one in the armed forces to receive T-84s

Don't know what makes this brigade "special" especially given it's troubled history.

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

Small Ukrainian contingent of airborne troops arrives in Germany for the Combined Resolve X exercises. Sort of a reward for Ukrainian paratroopers who just a couple of weeks ago were holding the "zero line" at Avdiivka industrial zone. BTR-80s have been refurbished and upgraded with GPS and comms system from Harris.

17.jpg

Northern Falcon 2018

18.jpg
19.jpg
21.jpg

Final exercise for a new Ukrainian Missile System (probably replacement for both, BM-30 Smerch and OTR-21 Tochka systems). It'll be rushed into production under high priority.

22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Marines.

I've been banned on Facebook for a month, so all Ukrainian pics and videos will only be posted here.

Ukrainian contingent is prepping for Combined Resolve X multi-national exercise.

I always like anything I see you post on facebook just to slap them...great pics as always my friend. Must take nerves of steel to back that equipment off the flat beds blindly like those BMPs... great job brother