2sX_Odc2gQSfRWiQVLG9H54IXVg0eeZYriTWDA9v0SI.jpg nope, miles

03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

This is Sharks territory! (i.e. NHL San Jose Sharks) Cap is from me as you probably got it. Guys go crazy over Americana. I saw "Go Niners" signs, New York Yankees baseball caps. Although, none of them know what "49ers" and NYY" even mean.

Yavoriv, Ukraine - Ukrainian Soldiers assigned to 3rd Battalion, 14th Mechanized Brigade, conducts a battalion field training exercise at the Yavoriv Combat Training Center (CTC) here Mar. 22. Currently more than 220 New York Army National Guard Soldiers are assigned to the CTC where they are working with the Ukrainian Army as they strive toward their goal of attaining NATO interoperability.

Photos by 1st Lt. DERRICK Garner US Army

For HI-RES go here;
Ukrainian Soldiers assigned to 3rd Battalion, 14th Mechanized Brigade

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

interesting and by all accounts successful Ukrainian experiment. IED-sniffing dogs (so far only two K9s, but 2 more are on their way) and their handlers are assigned directly to the MLRS "Uragan" (Tornado) unit. Ukrainians are greatly expanding their service dog program. Not much in terms of particulars have been revealed, but Ukrainians claim based on experience that when it comes to mine and IED detection, well trained canines are still superior than any electronic gizmo.