Movie / TV Ukraine: "Crimea as it was"

berkut76

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
berkut76 submitted a new Review Item:

Ukraine: "Crimea as it was" about Russian Annexation of Crimean Peninsula

"Crimea as it was" documentary about annexation of Crimea by Russia in 2014. By and large a collection of interviews with Ukrainian servicemen who didn't defect to the Russian side. The movie was partially financed by the NATO information center so there are full English subtitles, but the quality of translation leaves a lot to be desired. Passable, though. Movie was screened at NATO headquarters as well as countless of screening for NATO counterintelligence and planning personnel. Hopefully, the right conclusions were drawn since Latvia & Estonia and possibly other countries are in imminent danger of the similar "chaos" actions by the Russian government agencies.

View attachment 145026 View attachment 145025

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to convert this post to a review item what rating would you give it 1-5 ?
the review will be listed as yours @berkut76

If you have any other thoughts about the movie let me know before I create the review :)

I am going to convert this post to a review item what rating would you give it 1-5 ?
the review will be listed as yours @berkut76

If you have any other thoughts about the movie let me know before I create the review :)

4.5 if you can understand Russian and Ukrainian, 4 if you have to rely on subtitles.

Thanks I will give it a 4 rating on the English basis :)

Standby will be done very shortly ,, only a few clicks of the mouse