Politics Turkey puts a $500K bounty on Enes Kanter-Freedom’s head

Imagine a country putting a bounty on an athlete who wants freedom and speaks his mind.
Ever since that dubious coup attempt Turkey's been on a path eerily reminiscent of Russia's in the early 2000's. It's a proper shame that Finland's and Sweden's accession to NATO hinges on the whims of that wannabe Sultan.

Fox recently awarded Patriot of the year to one Enes Kantor Freedom.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not only Turkey’s conservatives but also seculars despise Enes Kanter. He is a hardcore Gulenist.

1676616928362.png

The Greeks should not fall into those emotional exploits from Gulenists. We are already a nation that respects the Greeks. You guys do not need to seek the peace and respect between us from those CIA rats and leftover cult remnants.. We are Aegean/Mediterranean people who have fun, sing songs playin sirtaki, drinking raki/ouzo etc Such people are not only against Erdogan but also against the secular order. In short, don't take their words seriously.

1676616989728.png

1676617006195.png

Not only Turkey’s conservatives but also seculars despise Enes Kanter. He is a hardcore Gulenist.

View attachment 423166

The Greeks should not fall into those emotional exploits from Gulenists. We are already a nation that respects the Greeks. You guys do not need to seek the peace and respect between us from those CIA rats and leftover cult remnants.. We are Aegean/Mediterranean people who have fun, sing songs playin sirtaki, drinking raki/ouzo etc Such people are not only against Erdogan but also against the secular order. In short, don't take their words seriously.

View attachment 423167
View attachment 423168
the cia has a long and proud history of supporting and aiding terrorists, when it suits them...

Well said Cemal, such a message of hope is welcome, and too far and few here.

Erdo… he’s what he is. He has irritated me more than once in the past, but I try to keep in mind he can’t bore me more than turks living in Turkey actually dealing with his politics on a daily basis.

Aegean Sea and disputed water and migrants are one thing, at the risk of upsetting everyone I do agree that on both side of that sea, you guys have more in common than it’s assumed, and I like both too.