Intro Transferred In from...

arfah

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Greetings.

Just transferred in from MP.net.

I'm not a prolific poster and I don't tend to become too serious, either.
I usually stick to U.K. threads but I can go for a wander every now and then.

MI.net has a 'homely' feel about it.

Looking forward

Regards

Arfah

Welcome mate
I noticed that a lot of MP.Net members were looking for a new home and of course like you they will be welcomed.
Tried letting them know about us over there the other day and after a little dispute with a Mod who threw his teddy out, he banned me :)
Didnt deserve to be banned but hey, they have their ivory towers and that particular Mod didnt like my difference of opinion.

Anyway once again welcome and if you are happy to give us a plug over there that would also be very helpful.

cheers mate and thanks for joining us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya mate, spread the word over there we have always lived in the shadow of MP.Net and its time to come out of the dark.

Glad to see you here bud

Welcome young man glad youre here X

Right Bigbird!
In all these years I have never had a kiss from you :)

Thats because I have met you and you would savage me

Funny!, but true.
your all woman ;)

I posted a link to this site on MP.NET. With a positive note about the people here.

Welcome AlexZam
You will find us a tad quieter than MP.Net b
but if more members people come across things will get busier. Anybody from MP.NET are welcome

Last edited:
I posted a link to this site on MP.NET. With a positive note about the people here.

Thanks Hollis your a good man

Welcome AlexZam as our good leader said we are a lot quiter thatn MP.Net but its time to hot things up a little.

Yep saw that post Hollis and thank you.
You do a good job over at MP.Net and I wish you all luck with 'The Mess'

Thanks mate

Always wondered why this site was a bit slower on the posting front. Obvious now I have seen MP.Net and the standard of members there.
Hope many more come here to contribute and as already said they will be most gratefully received.

A bummer for the admin 'Hood' who has had to let his illustrious site go because of 'Copyright Issues' lets make sure that does not happen here.

Ahh well off to work we go, looking forward to a much busier MI.Net in the near future.

solthum

Welcome Brothers and Sisters

Sorry to see your excellent website MP.Net go down the pan.
Hope to see more of you over here, its a well run and friendly place that could easily be a substitute for your previous home.

Same software look and feel with a little imagery style twist in the Photo Galleries

Back